Thursday 21 November 2019

potterless

what's up everybody, welcome back to my channel!

I have been gone for SO LONG omg I think this is the longest hiatus I have taken since I started this blog all the way back in year 12.

If anyone even cares that I am still alive, going to summarise my latest thoughts and feelings and not go through everything that has happened in the last month otherwise we would be here for 5 hours.

The biggest thing that has been happening thus far is my new job at Stryker. My first real job ever with real clients and consequences. I'm a field service engineer meaning I go out to hospitals that have Stryker equipment in circulation and my job is to repair/maintain that equipment. I'm focusing mainly on these big machines called Neptunes that suck up stuff during operations.

I HAVE SO MUCH SOCIAL ANXIETY EVERY DAY meeting so many people and making small talk with them holy crap but I'm trying my best :( I can tell people think that I'm hella awkward and don't know what to do with my body most of the time and I feel like shit when I don't know what to say sighs

Anywho, the actual job is really fun and I get to see new things every day which is nice.

I haven't been to uni in about 2 weeks and hence have not seen any uni friendos in about the same amount of time :( been splitting myself between Stryker, Diana and then Saucy Six and I feel so bad because I'm so flaky.

Been recently having quite an existential crisis about life and how uni is going to end in less than one year, I'm so scared of fending for myself in the real world.

I started listening to this podcast called Potterless and its actually so good 10/10 would recommend for Harry Potter fans. Its this 24 year old dude reading Harry Potter for the first time ever and him talking about his thoughts/feelings etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment