Friday 30 October 2015

Fenglien Invasion (Amy's Sleepover round 76859238)

Haven't blogged for a while because you know...my life has been SO busy. HAHAHAHA. On Wednesday Feng, FD and I went to watch The Martian at Burwood and it was really good!! Apparently all the science is realistic (except for the storm blowing everything over bit) so that's cool. We can all thrive on Mars and grow potatos with our poop!! We shopped for a bit then went back to eat Japanese food at Campsie which was velly yummy. I don't really remember what we did so here is FD's post about it if you want to read.

I made this on the train on the way to Feng's house yesterday on the Pic Collage app. 
At Feng's house, we watched first ep of American Horror Story: Hotel and it was really fucked up but so good!! Lady Gaga and Matt Bomer are such vampire couple goals asdjfhlakdjvnladf. 
LOL Tina and I always watch AHS together so nws we will continue that tradition. Then we watched first ep of oitnb and Feng was kinda bored. I feel like she can't concentrate for more than 5 minutes on something without looking at her phone...Legit she checks it so often it's crazy. 

Then we went to Hurstville to meet up with Amy, Eugene and Mei. I bought them pearl milk teas except Mei just disappeared so we had an extra one. I gave it to Amy's mother who looked so struggled carrying a bag of rice. 

When we got back to Amy's house we decided to doll up Feng and make her look like a drag queen. Someone thought it was a good idea to contour her face with green eyeliner. Then we were just like fuck it and covered her whole face in green eyeshadow. End result:
Amy's parents made tacos and they were really yummy. Here is us posing next to the extraterrestrial creature. 
Then we made a little movie which I posted on my snap story. I don't think anyone understood it LOL. Basically we tried to say and act everything backwards so that when we put on the reverse filter it would make sense. But people just said they had no idea what we were saying. They just do not appreciate art when they see it .
We also all wore our bandanna day & red cross charity t-shirts. They are just too comfy. 
We watched 3 episodes of Game of Thrones because Eugene had never seen it before. We ended up sleeping at around 1:30-2 which is not too bad. Amy kept snoring. I woke up in the middle of night and scolded her for taking my blanket. 

In the morning we watched another 3 eps of Game of Thrones whilst Eugene and Amy also baked. They made matcha fondants which were exactly the same/better than the ones we had at a Cre Asion a few days ago for a fraction of the price. Who needs fancy smancy expensive cafe cakes when you have Amy and Eugene.
We went to the Brighton Le Sands beach at around 2. It was really nice weather but I didn't bring swimmers so Amy gave me her ugly af Billabong board shorts. 
They turned me into a giant penis. 
We also swam for a bit. The water was so nice and there were no waves so we could just float around. We trolled Eugene by putting minion stickers in her hair. She hates them with a burning passion. I think she realised it was us pretty quickly tho :(

Then we went home. It took me 2 fucking hours to get home. Sharon this is why I can't just casually visit your hood.
Hope everyone is having a fun holiday. Sorry to those who still have exams I feel very sorry for you. You will join us free people soon.

Also I went out to eat with my family and in the car back home they were like "oh wow we forgot to say congrats for finishing HSC!!" And then I was like "I wasn't happy with any of the exams so there is nothing to congratulate me for." Then my mum launched into a full out freak out and started screaming "THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T GO TO THE LIBRARY I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS. WHY DID I LET YOU GO TO THE LIBRARY?? IT'S ALL THE LIBRARY'S FAULT!! DO YOU NOT KNOW THE HSC IS WORTH 50%???? DO YOU NOT CARE??? WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING SILLY MISTAKES?!!?!" and I was just feeling very done because my parents don't really understand that it's not like I wanted to do bad I was just really stupid and didn't read things properly in the exam. But I still feel really sad about HSC despite it being over I can't just put it out of my mind and fully have fun. I am always reminded of my mind poops. Hopefully after the dreaded atar comes out I can finally enjoy my holiday in full.

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH I LOVE THE COLLAGE BUT I LOOK SO DISGUSTING also, it's Cre Asion LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow im so sorry i didnt understand your snap story (i do appreciate your art sorry about that, thanks for the subtitles though)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg no, you need to come brighton more often!!!

    ReplyDelete