Thursday 8 October 2015

RICHIE

Every time I get good comments for English I cry because it never happens. So sorry for showing you this but like...yeh...its so rare it needs documenting. 

Whenever he marks stuff he goes "you have some good ideas BUT..." and then he launches into his criticism. 

Still editing (rewriting) essays and it is taking forever because they were so crappy to begin with.

Michael on Bach is so creepy. GO RICHIE!! Omg srsly you know you watch bachelor(ette) too much when you recognise the music that plays just before they kiss. They are so cute tho. The only thing is he has like blond coloured eyebrows and eyelashes so it looks like he doesn't have them at all.


Looks like Richie has a spring to his step! #BacheloretteAU
Posted by The Bachelorette Australia on Thursday, October 8, 2015
Ugh I hate school so much. Almost done tho :D Will only be relieved after I edit my Hamlet essay tomorrow bcus I am anticipating that to be such pain. ENGLISH FUCKING SUCKS.

I actually cannot believe this is legit omg.
*also got 6/10 for engo MCQ so that is going so well. Also my thighs hurt from sitting down all day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment