Tuesday 13 October 2015

ENGLISH IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRR

SO HAPPY I WILL NEVER HAVE TO WRITE ANOTHER ENGLISH ESSAY EVER AGAIN YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WE NEED TO HAVE A BONFIRE AND COLLECTIVELY BURN OUR HUGE PILE OF BOOKLETS WHICH WE NEVER READ. WOULD BURN OUR BOOKS TOO BUT THE SCHOOL OWNS THEM SO FUCK.

BYE ENGLISH I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL
KIND OF THINK PAPER 1 WAS SHIT AND PAPER 2 WAS SHIT TOO BUT EVERYONE THOUGHT IT WAS SHIT SO ITS OK. I was rushing like crazy to finish my Mod C essay and it made no sense I contradicted myself so many times and I was not even proving anything. Oh well will never face this struggle ever again.
I say this now but will cry if I don't band 6. 

This was our group before paper 1:
 and this was our group before paper 2:
Now I need to study for Engineering which is so poopy.
I feel like HSC is over after English. Don't want to do anything. 

Also have been playing combo quest for so long

0 comments:

Post a Comment