Sunday 23 April 2017

snoring snoring snoring

I'm back with a *not going to address how I'm actually feeling* blog post wooh cue the photos where I appear to have friends but in reality am struggling to accept the fact that no likes me and I'm going to die alone

don't fucken eyeroll at your screen its ok i understand my feelings aren't valid just bear with me and give me attention

also I don't think blogging is that healthy

CONTRADICTIONS... CONTRADICTIONS EVERYWHERE

(i am aware people have real problems)

Lulu's Birthday

Went to O Bal Tan to celebrate Lulu's 19th and also for some good catchups. ohana!!!!!!!!!! We haven't been to whitehouse in ages rip :( I miss their pizza and chicken schnitty. Had some soju shots and got pretty tipsy lol
Then went to Sanct where I bumped into Shabab and a couple of VSA people INCLUDING MY COUSIN WTH?? Fip, Lulu, Joyce and I had two long islands each. got prettyyyyy lit lol and was just having a fun time being drunk with friends?? idk it was chill LOL. 
 Texted sis and turns out she was at Town Hall at the same time as her so we took the train home with her and Tian. I was so drunk I was listening to hardstyle and kept trying to muzz lmao.
 I also tried to do a math question for Kevin but it took me 11 PHOTOS to do it usually it'll take me 2 max. so gone I kept confusing him and doing the wrong thing HAHAHA. I sent him a photo of YTB as well like why

Today

This morning woke up and dragged myself outta bed to meet Denga and Phuc at Pho Pasteur in the city (near the KFC near central) and it was surprisingly gooooooooooooooooooooood. Just got pho tai and it was $12 which is considered rip but imo pretty worth.

We went to pick up matcha cheesecake from the Q at Harris then went to UTS paper bag building to study. 
we were debating whether or not you could climb the building like traditional rock climbing cus there are so many bricks jutting out

also "studying" was me watching lectures for half an hour then falling asleep for another hour before having to leave to meet Amy at Central.

am at Amy's now... again not sleeping in my own house LOL its 3:30 am and my parents just came home this morning and I still haven't seen them. Am I even their child anymore. 

I'm getting sick.. I haven't gotten sick in a really fucking long time

dats me for tonight chill pill fcuk my life I have so much shit to do here I am making gifsets and blogging 

HAVE TO FIND SOMETHING TO WEAR TO VSA AS WELL FUCKING NECK ME

22 comments:

  1. very intresting post.. keep up the good work.. visit my web social bookmarking website for more related posts..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Posting

    http://fastcoode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your this post while looking for details about blog-related research ... It is a good post .. keep posting and updating information.Otorrinolaringologista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing article :) thank you, for writing it, I hope it will really help me
    All Dog Breeds

    ReplyDelete
  5. i read your artical. it is nice. helpful artical for me.
    https://goo.gl/a9eKB8

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is a awosem Artical. Your Thoughts is very good.
    https://www.mr-styles.com/product-category/fashion-collection/fashion-jackets-collection/celebrities-leather-jackets/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i read your artical.
    https://www.mr-styles.com/product-category/fashion-collection/fashion-jackets-collection/mens-leather-fashion-jackets/

    ReplyDelete
  8. As mentioned above, several treatments depend on the type of snoring and place of sound in the mouth or nose or pharynx, as well as if snoring alone or accompanied with temporary respiration during sleep or the presence of cases or other diseases that cause or increase snoring.

    The latest global research has shown that about 15% of snorers have snoring gene, which is a major factor in early snoring, although there is no narrowing of the sewer

    Upper respiratory tract and the absence of any obesity or associated morbidity.

    مؤسسة عهد الخليج للخدمات المنزلية


    شركة عزل فوم بالدمام



    كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام

    ReplyDelete
  9. The estimate of writing your site post is very good The simplest language you use when writing articles is appreciated. The information you give will prove to be of great value to me, I hope that. It is our wish that you continue to write great articles in such a future. Thanks for sharing this article. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post was really helpful.Very detailed post. Found a lot of useful info.http://www.insuranceukus.com/2018/10/the-ultimate-guide-to-ways-life.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoying this article. Plz continue to share this kind of article..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.patelclasseslearningforsucess.com

      Delete