Monday 17 April 2017

hbd Patricia

13 Reasons Why

I cried three times in the finale. WATCH IT GUYS LIKE I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY RECOMMEND THIS I HAVEN'T LIKED ANYTHING LIKE THIS IN A WHILE 
IDK IT WAS JUST SO GOOD

BINGED THE WHOLE THING IN TWO DAYS (14TH-15TH) LIKE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MUCH AMAZE

It was so teen-drama-y at beginning and I wasn't that into it then it started amping up and like fuark m8. I felt like it really hammered in the anti-bullying message but without making it seem cliche (I think Amy said that). Every scenario was pretty realistic and all the characters could've existed irl. They made decisions that were in line with their personality and there were no frustrating coincidences that teen dramas usually have (LIKE PEOPLE JUST HAPPENING TO OVERHEAR VERY IMPORTANT CONVERSATIONS).

Only dislike: Hannah's short hair that made her face look very round.

Ok did I just miss the whole point of this tv show?
i also feel like when stuff gets really popular people have to find ways to bring it down (legit google 13 reasons why and just read the headlines -.----------------). Can't I just love a show and not have people be so fucking butthurt over everything??

The cast are so cute
http://lockzinhas.tumblr.com/post/159569846343

Mrs. Lind

Sooooo Amy, Stephen and I went on a late night Pancakes on the Rocks run looking like hobos with 3 day hair and hoodies then as we were paying Amy said "omg its miss Lind" and sure enough I turn around and SHE'S RIGHT THERE with her fam and few friends. Mrs Lind was our Year 5/6 OC teacher and she was kinda scary but we also liked her?? IDK she was a bit savage and called Sylvia bossy in our yearbook.

Amy didn't want to say hi but I reckon we would've regretted it if we didnt so we did and yah had quite a long chat with her and Savvy and they both so touchy feely and hugged us CUS WE WERE MRS LIND'S FAVOURITE CLASS FOREVER HAHAHAHAHA.

Yeah she thought Amy was still dating Andrew??

also talking to her made me realise she's a normal person because she really really hates dumb kids #CANRELATE


April giving birth

amy I fucking hate you she shared this stupid giraffe video on my timeline. she couldn't breathe because of how funny the comments were and wow she added some more
Little did she know I filmed her reaction to the whole thing (she was watching it for a solid 45 mins and crying hysterically) and I started watching it with her then we both fell asleep and my laptop kept recording so basically I have like a 50 minute video of our reaction to the baby giraffe's head starting to pop out, then the baby actually coming out and also like half an hour of us sleeping. Will probably make a video of it soon.

WIE @ Arisun

Met with WIE today (Sunday) to learn some more photoshop things from Shabab and we basically did like 30 mins of work then no one had any other questions and just started talking.

Went to Arisun for dinner but Ainsley and Shabab weren't drinking so it was just the girls (who are all very serious and have never really gotten drunk before???? like wow I'm actually wild compared to them and anyone who knows me knows I'm v tame) and Dellin YEAH THE DELLIN.

I checked my phone and like I saw a message from our group chat I'd never seen before and it was a video of me hugging Selina outside Sanctuary during VSA bonding night and screaming at Shabab
Had a few shots at Arisun (everyone is so tame wth) then walked towards Town Hall and a few of us really wanted to do something cus it was only 7 pm so we decided to watch The Lego Batman!! 

The energy of WIE is so different to VSA its a lot more serious and less bantery but I kinda like it :) We need more bonding nights though like this is only the 2nd time we've gone out....

tfw u have to change your phone bg everytime you go out with people you don't know that well rip

i fucking forgot to do ANOTHER maple tute someone just shoot me now

The Lego Batman (2017)

Dir. Chris Mckay

I am v ceebs to review this properly it was a short movie, good time...probably not going to remember it after like a week or so

plot was very predictable cus its like a kids movie. Most of the jokes were geared towards the adults though lmao. Very nice action sequences.

A MOODBOARD


https://thehighpriestofreverseracism.tumblr.com/post/157458995183

I am home for the first time since Thursday morning...it is now Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment