Wednesday 26 April 2017

why does everyone have shit hair

Tuesday 

Went to uni today to do group project. Joanne from VSA got on my train in the same carriage but she didn't see me and ofc didn't say hi because can't do that small talk yenno.

Anyway got off the train and tried to lag behind her as much as a I could like I was deliberating whether to get a pie or not then I concluded that that would put her like an extra 100m in front of me so YES! a pie for me. 

Kept trying to walk extra slow but the traffic lights were bad and shit and there were also no buses SO when I got to the bus stop... EARPHONES IN LOOKING DOWN AT PHONE (DON'T LOOK AT ME) I hear her like "SERENA!!" and then I start talking to her and it wasn't even that awkward but lol someone shake this weirdness out of me
SHE'S SO FUNNY AND BUBBLY AND LIKE?!!?! SO EXCITED ABOUT LIFE. There are people who say whatever comes to their mind and then there are people like me
Also ran into Vanessa Ly-Dam and Debbz at the bus stop lmao made for some awkward chats. 
Me internally....all the time....
Amy and I are playing this stupid how well do you know your spouse game and wow WE ARE ACTUALLY SO GOOD LMAO. this question was like "what do you think is your spouse's greatest phobia" and she said "dying alone" and I said "maggots"
Anyways...I was at uni because I had to do a group project with my fob group and I feel like I'm so mean because I always bitch about how they're fobs but they are SOSOSOSO nice esp this bubbly chick and this other dude who always has hickeys on his neck. The carry in our team finally emerged yesterday. His name is Liangde and he's so boss he actually goes to lectures and tutes.
Had junk from Maccas again! Could live off frozen coke, chicken n cheese and truffle fries for the rest of my life.

Left uni, went to Shangcheng hotpot king with the fam.WEIRD FEED like you choose whatever soup bases you want then chuck in shit to cook yourself and eat??? it was pretty good tho the fish balls had so much weird shit in them.
 To add to the fatness also had some chanoma wooh yas

Today

Canada broke our BFF streak on snapchat what a slut

Damn I was so into blogging last night then my laptop ran outta batts and I left my charger at uni..................

Slept in, skipped 9:30 tute-lab then went to maths tute WHERE I WAS SO PREPARED FOR HIM TO ASK ME SOMETHING BUT HE DIDN'T EVEN omg what a waste of effort like fuck what's the point of staying on top of maths then???

HAHAHHA ELEC LAB what a disaster we got 8.5/10 ripperino we had no idea what we were doing and we just copied Jason's answers :/ also got trolled by Feng who said Ohana were gonna go eat at whitehouse today but she ended up being ceebs to leave the house
So had instead of a "hearty whitehouse meal" I settled for some second-rate schnitzel and salad from the quad. 

Some random things

FUCK the VSA photos are so cute ((((they make me think I had a good time))))
me when I check tumblr.com at uni

0 comments:

Post a Comment