Wednesday 12 April 2017

getittogether.com


Tuesday

fucked the fuck up pretty sure I just scraped a pass for ELEC. Also got 8.63/15 for MMAN2130 what am I doing with my life OH RIGHT I KNOW IM FUCKING MAKING GIFS. I'm sleep deprived and failing everything 
wow spent an hour organising my pictures folder????

anyway stayed up till 4 last night studying for elec but it was more like doing sample questions and getting them ALL WRONG then looking at solns and trying to memorise them because I haven't paid attention to a single lecture in 6 weeks ugh because I was always marking for year 8 class and Jason always gave me quiz answers HAHAHHA no I'm not blaming others I'm just saying I totally should've seen this coming

After ELEC, Stephen and I very undeservingly treated ourselves to Mamak which was pretty good (the yellow sauce tasted off though wtf much disappoint) and moped around for like 1.5 hours doing nothing. fucking was so disappointed in myself for so many hours now I'm kinda over it lol getting maths back tomorrow if not 100% i'm done i'm dropping everything and moving to africa gonna volunteer for the uweza foundation and play soccer

i said i would study tonight but what's new its 10:50 pm have done fuck all and have to wake up at 7:45 tomorrow ughghghghg

kinda looking forward to vsa retreat how do i prepare my liver for this

Wednesday

3 weeks  behind on maths, caught up on one lecture and during my tute got asked a question from that particular topic and it was the only thing I knew how to do so i fucking aced it (i also got called out for not listening HAHAHAHAH oops therese and tumblr deserve my full attention)

HASHHAHAHA I GOT MY MATH BACK I GOT 32.5/25 HE TOOK FUCKING MARKS OFF FOR ME NOT WRITING THE VECTOR UNDERLINE ON MY STUFF OMG DONE fucked now i have to move to africa ugh

studying in hilmer rn and i see some who looks so familiar and then I remember that I met them when I was piss drunk fuck

parents have left so if anyone needs somewhere to crash my house is very very free rn
thanks for this 

Just finished VSA meeting and now Phuc is driving Viv and I home lmao he said he googled "Serena's Blog" and he couldn't find this WELL

Sorry nothing has happened recently so lmao don't really know what to blog about???? Caught up on one topic for maths at least.

Said I would change but I have gladly accepted Jason's ELEC quiz answers yet again HAHAHAH im the worst honestly. I JUST DON'T WANT TO DO ANY WORK. haven't watched a movie in ages wow that's what i should do. 

********************
MOVIE/TV STUFF
********************

what was that Thor Ragnarok trailer.......................................................
tgwtdt trailer was iconic please kindly fuck off 

started watching 13 reasons why and I'm kinda liking it so far... up to ep 3

fuk i need this movie

0 comments:

Post a Comment