Tuesday 18 April 2017

VSA Retreat Day 1

drunk drank drunk as fuck holy shit

passed out for like 3 hours feeling like absolute shit they had maccas without me knowing its like 4 am now idek what i missed out

I have the worst headache of my fucking life and I kinda just want to die

LMAO first day of VSA hectic af drank too much cus I insisted I was heavyweight now look what happened got a moustache and smiley drawn on me wow glad they didn't go for the cartoon dicks like I did on phuc lmaO

don't tell andy i chundered in the shower before he took one lmfao

everyone talking about their relo problems in the car on the way there and I was just like so quiet then Jo was like u've been so quiet and I was just like ha ha nervous laughter please don't ever address me directly again I will kms

kinda feel like chundering again??

idk FUCKING MY HEAD IS FUCKING KILLING ME

YOU KNOW ITS LATE WHEN CANADA IS AWAKE 10/10

rooming with Selina and Dani as far as I know no one from VSA knows about this blog so lets keep it that way???

ate some raw ass chicken so hopefully i don't die tomorrow :/

sed i can't celebrate april 17th what a day

can't even believe i am like this wow fucking get a grip serena GET A MOTHERFUCKING GRIP

0 comments:

Post a Comment