Saturday 8 April 2017

don't open, dead inside

Wednesday

Had MATH2019 test worth 20% it was pretty easy?? (over-studied so much fml). Was lost for the entirety of ELEC lab lmao uni is actually slipping away from me. tb to me saying I was going to try harder this sem...

Wow Amy said this really funny thing about my blog that I laugh at because there are so many things I omit about myself here that would be so easy to find if you actually looked and she picked up on them HAHAHAHA bless because I rarely talk to anyone irl about this thing. 

Thursday

Helped out at the Northrop BBQ today. Cooked a fuckload of sausages (like I heard there were 300 attendees so like we cooked probs over 400 sausages??). Idk I was so awkward like when I got there I only knew Angel but she had to go do something so I was obamaself with lots of people I didn't know. Fucked the fuck up I called one of my WIE executives the wrong name I wanted to kill myself and I'm so intimidated by her as well FUCK ME. I finally met Grace our president she said "she's heard lots of good things about me"
and what have I done for WIE besides never hand things in on time idk.

I'm so intimidated by Matt I legit think he doesn't like me and idk why?? Maybe I'm overthinking but I feel like he treats me so weirdly. also he made me go network and like FUCK that was a disaster lets not talk about it

Spent lotsa time with Lizzie and she's just one of those people that are impossible to be awkward around. She had lipstick swatches on her hand that looked like hickeys HAHAHA. FUCK all these events make me so ef;LKJDC;JF;LJ;ekfj'EER

Learnt where the Arc storeroom is today wow

That post thats like "if you had 100 friends what would you do?" and the kid drew a picture and wrote "I would turn off the phone" or something like that. Me af with VSA cus I'm not in with them and their banter is irrelevant to me and I just get really sad everytime I check the messages because I have nothing to say.
lmao last time after VSA drinking my cousin was like why do you never talk in the group chat. now they think I'm even weirder cus I never say anything and I'm just digging myself into a hole fuck 

Friday 

Wtf played guitar for many hours today and literally did nothing else. Just jumped on ze laptop for the first time today and its 12 am. Catching up on social media its gna be like 3 am when I start marking for my morning class tomorrow FUCK

HAHAHAHAHHA WHAT DID I JUST POST ON TUMBLR O M G fuck me its so late and my judgement is waning someone help

My latest fav memes

.
.
.
.


********************
MOVIE STUFF
********************
FUCK ME IM GOING SEE U THERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment