Saturday 19 May 2018

Jo's no longer 18

Me using alcohol as a way to escape from my constant state of suffering and self-loathing?

issa banger
most unrelatable lyrics in this song is "but four drinks I'm wasted"

but twelve drinks I'm wasted

Thursday

fucked up and woke up super late, missed my OWN WORKSHOP that I was supposed to be running fml. Made 4 people come to uni at 9 am for no reason... lol woke up at 10:30 to a couple of messages being like "Hi Serena! We're here! Where abouts are you?". FUCKED THE FUCK UP.

Drove to uni because my mum was sick at home then met up with Riya to do MMAN assignment. IT WAS SUPER FKED THO because there's legit so much matlab coding to do for it. Due Sunday so I'm not that worried atm. Niina delivered me ice coffee and fml shouldn't have drank it on an empty stomach because for the next 3 hours I was so jittery and couldn't focus. Stephen came and we were both kinda ceeb studying so we went on a snacc run to Subway, Southern Wok and Penny Lane (all the best spots for food mhmmmmm). I should do a blog post purely about uni food but jokes only know upper campus. 

Went to ANAT tute then back to library to study but was really unproductive for 2 hours. Then worked hard until 11. Drove Niina and Selina home then went home to cat.

Friday

sad because I didn't bring a single pair of earphones and I couldn't listen to music.

Slept in, went to histology lab, learnt some things!! hung out with Jason for a bit before he had to go to his anat tute. went to lib to start working on the cover photo for camp sighs. Met up with Lianne and Andy and we went down to quad to get Assam milk tea and this green tea ice cream thing that was so fkn good.

Jo's Birthday!!

Then bussed to Town Hall with Andy to buy Jo's present. We went to Mecca and Sephora with Selz and like us two being the two in VSA who know the least about makeup... um .... let's just say it was interesting. We got her an Anastasia palette, some Fenty dual highlighter shit and some Stila eyeshadow shit.

Had a nice time at Chicken-V with Alan, Andy, Phuc, Amy, Jo, Khang and Selz. Their cream cheese chicken is legit to die for omG. Jo got a birthday surprise from the restaurant which was this huge plate of fries, a choco-pie and a bottle??? so random and it was free too. Service at Chicken-V is next level. HIGHLY RECOMMENDDDD
khalid masters!!!
oh also this got released whilst I was tipsy at Chicken V and now I feel famous
 my primary school teachers + my mum commenting lmao those are the only fans I need
Headed to Sanct, got a few long islands in my system, I SAW ISABELLA FROM WIESOC LMAO,  then headed to Albions. Memory fades at this point. I was watching my snapstory this morning and legit remembered nothing that I recorded. Had absinthe and tequila shots?? Idk but absinthe was fucking ratchet. funny cus the last time I had absinthe was Jo's birthday last year and it almost killed me. guess this is a birthday tradition now?
Bonnie still hasn't added me on facebook fml
Somehow ended up at maccas, then trained home with new/old UNSW committee. Ubered it home from Canley Vale station and thank fk Harry was there to help me get my uber otherwise I may have been kidnapped. He's actually so nice omggggg.

CAME HOME AND CAT SNUGGLED UP WITH ME TO SLEEP. So so cute she was like sleeping at the foot of my bed for a few hours then suddenly I got woken up because she was moving towards my head and then she just plonked herself down on top of my non-existent boobs and started snoring. so fucking cute.

Was a fun night but yeah lol managed not to chunder but was still pretty tragic. sigh.

Today

Woke up so late and I feel a bit deaf in one ear. Need to do mman assignment now woohoo.

If you give me just one night, you're gonna see me in a new light!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. You know what? I really like your posts. I wander on the internet to find something new or unique. And I see your articles. I decided to linger at your site and read more and more. I hope that you can upload new posts. I will be the first one to read them. Thanks a million
    y8 online for free
    kizi.land
    gogygame

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things here. Most of the links are useful and provides easy way to create quality links. It obvious that for ranking a site we need good quality back links and this list helps a lot for this purpose
    Gelf || Howdy Christmas || Beat Racer Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article
    free games
    friv jogos online

    ReplyDelete
  4. jogo io
    2 player games for girl
    friv 4 game
    Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..

    ReplyDelete