Tuesday 29 May 2018

guess i'll just...

Just trying to keep it together.
Anyway, just constantly up and down up and down there is no contentedness. y'alls probably tired of me saying this every. single. fucking. day. 

So bloody tired, have so much work to do, I want to cry. 

Also lowkey was recently reminded of the fact that only people who are nice to everyone are friends with me but can't really think of exceptions to that rule so
but also in a mood because I did so terribly for ELEC lab exam and it doesn't help that I always study with Stephen who literally last minutes everything and manages to do amazing so
I am listening to that suicide song by Logic and it just got to the "I don't wanna die" part.
PHSL lab was the dumbest thing today. We tested different senses for 2 hours and everyone in my group ended up on their phones for the last 45 minutes. Then went to tutor my kid in Cabra and I felt like he ended off slightly better at maths than he started so SUCCESS!!!! 

Had a belated birthday celebration for my Mum at District 8 in Cabravale Diggers Club. Lychee, watermelon and strawberry was so good. Xiao long bao was yumm0 as well. EVERYTHING WAS JUST GOOD. Anyway, doing that angsty shit where I aint gonna check fb or texts just so I can feel smug about ignoring peoples messages but then inevitably when I do check my messages there will be none so
ok bye gotta do my mman now. but also I just saw this meme and why is this me 

0 comments:

Post a Comment