Tuesday 1 May 2018

I will leave the light on

went to uni just for my five hours of labs today then immediately went home. WEIRD BECAUSE I NEVER DO THAT. LOOK AT THIS FUCKING CIRCUIT that we eventually got working properly after we did two boo boos :( In PHSL we disected a pig's heart and uhh measured our blood pressures. felt so valued when almost all my lab partners said bye to me. but holy fk I was so so so awkward with Sarah before lab I really could die. These past few days have been so weird like no Niina, no library and no raw balls? Who am I
anyway, have to tutor a new kid today so I'm like kinda :/ we'll see how it goes.

update: my new kid was so nice n friendly and really smart too which is good :) but I feel the awkwardness I feel when I'm teaching someone new and like idk what level they are at so I say things that they may think is dumb but got through it in the end. I was just helping him with his tutoring hw because he's the nephew of the big boss Jimmy who taught me since year 4 so I rmbr doing the exact same HW and the exact same way that Jimmy taught me how to do it. I owe that man my LIFE.

phuc asked me to drive him home from station today and cool beans because I owe him so many rides but when I got home my mum was like wtf where did you go and I was like I drove someone home. Before she could freak out I explained it was Phuc (who drove me home a lot) and den do you know what this woman had the audacity to say?

"If you dated him I wouldn't get mad at you. Just so you know."
high key stressed I don't have a dress for State Ball yet...

how is it 11:30 pm and I still haven't done any work O_O

2.2k followers on tumblr YAYYYY why do they still subscribe to this trash though lol.... haven't made a gif in 3 months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment