Tuesday 29 May 2018

streetcar

Saw Fip and Lulu the other day and was so shooketh and confused but they both haven't changed HAHAHAHAHAHA. They know more about whats going on in my life than some people I see everyday.

Sunday

Woke up super late, went to Yum Cha with the rents. This prawn shit is the only prawn shit I will eat ITS SO GOOOOOOOD
my dad legit took like soooo long to get to the restaurant because he drove all the way back home to get his fake tooth smh. When I called him he was like "YEAH IM FINDING PARKING" what a liar smh.
saw FIP and lulu in their matching 
activewear, activewear, going to Cabra station in their activewear. 

Went home, drove to Niina's house and chilled for a bit before heading to library. She wore the vans that we got her!!
We studied for so long and so hard (jks I did some marketing stuffs). We were considering getting UberEats but then we remembered that I parked inside the uni so we just drove to Maccas. Skinny Ninny just got a coffee but I got 24 nuggets for myself because I was hungry a f. She ate the skin because she was hungry but not hungry enough to compromise her morals. 
Did two cover photos (both kinda shit) and a Project workbook. Then uber drove her home and went home. Played with cat and let her sleep wit me again. 

Do you guys ever wonder 

All the street lights, glowing, happen to be
Just like moments passing in front of me
So I hopped in the cab and I paid my fare
See I know my destination, I'm just not there

Literally... I should just go work for Channel 10 at this point (BUT ALSO HOW PRETTY IS THIS  FKN ROSE OMG)
and then there's this ugly shit lol I can't be bothered to make it nice

Monday

Holy shiz niz left my house at 7:10, picked up Yiyi, Phuc and Niina and got to uni at .... 9 AM. MY ankle was about to break from continuously braking and accelerating fml.

Didn't study for agesssss and Phuc told me to wake him up if he snored but ceebs snapchatted it instead and he got angery at me. Not as ANGERY as he got at Lini at Niina's party though AHHAHHAHA this was legit one of the funniest snapchats I had ever seen
Yiyi and I went to get coffee and naan then started doing some work. Needed help with my MMAN assignment so Riya came up to lib yay and then all these WIESoc/VSA started coming in and it was a chill time. It was a WIESoc/VSA bonding. 

Went with Yiyi to buy some lunch but I wasn't hungry and when I asked Dani if she wanted anything she was like give me Laksa soup and I'm lowkey scared of her so after I finished ordering I was contemplating which utensils I should get incase she would whoop me for getting the wrong spoon or whatever. I settled on the stockmarket spoon and then when I gave it to her she was like... you didn't get chopsticks? Theres noodles in this. and I was like 
today is the day i die
Worked on MMAN, then went to ELEC labs to practice for my lab exam today.

Went to WIESoc meeting, then back up to lib. It was nice studying with WIE for once because... we never do that. Left uni at 10:30 and drove Phuc and Yiyi home. SAW DIDI AGAIN HAHAHAH such a friendly loving doggo. We listened to Phuc's chinese music on the way back kms. He's so good at singing it even though he doesn't speak Chinese.

Got home, Selz came over to make a thank you present for her yellow shirts squad leader. I continued to do my mman assignment n then conked out at 3 am. I woke up at 5 am and she was still fkn there cutting and sticking on photos omg. She left a bit after 5 and then I went back to sleep. 

It is now Tuesday and I'd like to let you all know that I got fucking woken up by my leg cramp last night F M D it lasted for so long and hurt like a motherfucker. this is what happens when my entire diet consists of cheese naan, subway cheese toasties, maccas and coffee. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment