Saturday 5 May 2018

drifting

Wednesday

Got to uni at 9 to study - ended up watching a few PHSL lectures but was quite distracted. Idk randomly Tiana and Anoushka ended up at our table lol 

Then at 3 we walked down to the Alumni Lawn to support Brenda playing soccer. Niina ended up being forced to play too and at the beginning they were both so noob and like the typical shy "omg the ball is coming run the other way" but then they actually got into it and TOUCHED THE BALL!! During the game I had no one to stand/talk with and then Declan who I met briefly at BESS Camp comes up to me and starts talking about the most random stuff like "do you like donuts with or without holes" and like its awkward but he's pretty funny. NEK MINNIT messages me on fb and asks for my snapchat and then goes "How was the footy?" fkn hell bitch BYE

Then went to Matsci to study and when we walked into level 1 general area and this guy was waving in our general direction but I didn't know who he was so I assumed he wasn't waving to us then as we got closer he was still waving and I REALISED IT WAS DAREN!!!! Penny was there too hehe they're so cute together.

Then we went to help out with Protege Program's closing ceremony (by help out I mean like show up with tissues from IGA and then just talk to people in our team and dab dab)
Then went to boxing which was kinda sad because we are so bad compared to everyone so like whoever we spar with just ends up teaching us how to do it HAHAHA. Got beat up by Penny and Daren. But hey at least I didn't flake. 
Stayed at lib studying till like 10:30 and then when I checked my trip home I cried internally because there was trackwork between Bankstown and Carramar so had to take a bus at 12 am.

I MET CLINT HAN (Andrew Han's bro) ON THE BUS HOME FK ME DED so odd O_O keeps tagging me in Avengers memes but I Will Not Engage.

Thursday

Mum decided to take off work so I had the car to drive to uni! Left the house at 6:30, picked Niina up at 7:45 then parked at uni just before 8. 
Snapped Lianne this and she legit responded 5 minutes later having parked on the other side of the park.

BUT YAH it was a chill day until the sun set. Basically was studying with Yiyi, Niina and Phuc plus a bunch of other people, then Lianne then Andy and it was just like so easy. DID A "GUESS WHO" with Yiyi and I'm just so on point.
THEN I go to take a nap just before my ANAT tutorial just on the floor and I have spidey senses right so I wake up and turn around and Selina is trying to snap my sleepy ass and I'm like NOT TODAY SATAN. But yeah so nice hanging out with Selina because haven't seen her in a while. 
Ended up just being Lianne and Selina so we all walked to the park together and I dropped Lianne off at her car which was 200 m away (lazy bish), then Selz and I had a nice drive home. I was sooooooooo depresso but just like going on with my life but Selz forced me to talk about it and I was just so shook that I  talked to her irl about it because we usually just get deep together in the A.M.s over messenger. But it was just v nice because she can relate and alkdsjf;lakmse;lvkma;wlgkjae you live and you fucking learn right. I just dislike people talking about me WHEN I AINT THERE. Like I know I'm asking for it when I blog about it but like just sighs
Had the most depressing drive home by myself after I dropped her home being all reflective and shit because Selz basically said what I needed to hear and legit spending half an hour by myself in a car with sad af music and guess what I'm still waiting........................................................... I was too tired to blog that night but I think if I did blog it would've been the most depressing thing LOL 


Friday

Recovery after a sad day. I had my sisters graduation WOOHOOO she's out of uni after 5 years!!! The actual ceremony reminded me of school assembly. Like having to stand for the academic procession with Gaudeamus Igitur in the background, singing the national anthem, sitting for 10 hours whilst an endless list of names is being read out. C E E B S
My dad took so so so amny photos and I got so pissed at him.
Had lunch at this Turkish restaurant in Barangaroo called Anason and it was pretty good. Not best thing ever but still really nice.

MEt up with Amy at Mecca at Chatty and had chill study sesh at Project. THEN HAD OUR PROJECT MEETING ABOUT WHY WE WERE SO SHITTY WITH RESOURCING HAHAHAHAHAHAH FK ME DED
FINALLY WATCH THE AVENGERS OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG lol I was genuinely shook towards the end but it was ok. Not amazing O_O finally get the "I don't feel so good" memes lel. 

distance yourself from me because I ain't gonna do it

WHY HAVE I ONLY HEARD THIS SONG NOW!!!!!!!!! WTF ITS SO GOOD.
 IM FREAKING OUT WTF I EMBEDDED IT HERE CUS I THOUGHT IT WAS A NICE SONG NEK MINNIT LOOK UP THE LYRICS ... HELLO

also just the first verse is just
I feel myself evolving as I listen to this song. My soul is ascending to another dimension and will return to me once it has absorbed all the goodness from this song. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment