Monday 5 October 2015

Having fun at home

Said I wouldn't blog but here I am. Surprise surprise I am procrastinating from English. Not very good considering it will make the biggest difference in my atar.

But I needed to tell you about Me and Earl and the Dying Girl.
Its like The Fault in Our Stars but 1000x funnier, cuter, more sincere, less sappy and less cliche. I love the awkwardness of the protagonist as well. It's basically about this guy who is forced to hang out with this girl who has stage 4 leukemia (yes I know you are expecting her to die BUT you may be wrong or you may be right idk you'll just have to find out). That is the whole storyline. But its just so good and shot so nicely + acted amazingly. This goes into the lil bucket of movies I will watch over and over again just to show other people its amazingness.

I kind of want to be a movie director. Maybe in another life. Editing stuff for year 8-10 projects was really time consuming and laborious but kinda fun. 

My mum does not shut up about being old omfg she's like "omg look at my photo do I have wrinkles COME HERE look at me do I have wrinkles *smiles* I HAVE WRINKLES DON'T I. Husband can you photoshop out my wrinkles? Aiya I want to take a family photo but I'm too old now." Like no offence but I really hope I am not like that when I get older. I want to just tell my mum "everyone is going to die so just accept that you are ageing" but I feel like that is a lil rude. But srsly they are just wrinkles everyone gets wrinkles.

And my mum thinks shes a doctor all the time. She pulled a neck muscle the other day and now everytime we sitting in slightly not normal positions shes like STOP SITTING LIKE THAT YOUR NECK IS GOING TO HURT TOMORROW. Asian parents are so stubborn. 

I hate hsc. All my shows are back and I can't watch them. Walking Dead, Downton Abbey, Grey's Anatomy (season 11&12 oops) I WILL COME FOR YOU AFTER HSC I PROMISE. Also cannot believe Downton Abbey is finishing after this season I actually really really like it.

6 comments:

  1. OMG I WAS GNA WATCH THAT MOVIE INSTEAD OF MAN UP BUT I DIDN'T BC THE REVIEWS WEREN'T GREAT :L MAYBE AFTER HSC THEN....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IDK WHAT REVIEWS YOU'VE BEEN READING BUT YOU ONLY NEED TO READ MINE. TRUST ME. SO GOOD.

      Delete
  2. i feel you man, new season of survivor is on and i think i need someone to physically drag me away from watching it :c

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just read all of your blog posts and they were very entertaining

    how are you?

    today is the first day year 9s can wear their senior uniform and let me tell you people fall into two different categories: people who look good in the new uniform and people who dont.

    i fall into the second one :/

    also i have mr lunney tomorrow fml im alone in class because my friend is away in america lucky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHA idk if you will ever read this BUT I'm ok. Can't believe hsc is next week. Barely studying.

      DW I fell into the people who don't look good. And I never ever ever got out of that category. But I feel like you can look good if you make it short but I was kinda uncomfortable with it being so short. SO YEH. I WANT TO SEE YOU IN YOUR UNIFORM HEHEHE.

      Mr Lunney loves you behind that stern exterior. Also you should've gone to america with your friend.

      Delete
    2. HAHAH MCIHELLE AND I MET REYNOLD TODAY = BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

      I RECENTLY TOLD MR LUNNEY AND MY CLASS THAT I FAINTED IN CHINA WHILE SITTING ON THE TOILET. I THINK MR LUNNEY AND I'S RELATIONSHIP HAS DEEPENED BECAUSE I TOLD HIM SOMETHING THAT YOU SHOULD NOT TELL TEACHERS.

      GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR HSC. YOU WILL BE OK.
      ( LIKE FINE OK NOT AVERAGE OK)

      -anny : )

      Delete