Saturday 24 October 2015

Hello from Bankstown Library

I didn't like Hello the first time I heard it but now I like it.
Woke up at 8:53 and managed to make the train at 9:14 even making a breakfast sandwich and milk tea.

Amy has this app called Pic Collage and lol its so cool its kinda like photoshop but on your phone and way easier to use. Here are some of her artworks:
I made one of my own at the library.
Amy, Eugene and I studied three modules at the library. "Studied" is a very loose term. All we did was read over theory and half attempt to memorise it. Clintoris was so focused the whole time it was scary. We even drew poos and penises on his book and he just kept studying. Amy told Clintoris to say hi stephen on the phone and so he shouted "IM CLINTORIS". We could not stop laughing and thank buddha no one turned around. We ate some more kopiko lollies. The girls behind us were playing Yu-Gi-Oh cards.
We all had pork rolls for lunch and they were very yummy. Except for the onions and cucumber. Berk.
Observing Amy and Stephen being distracted. 
Concentration level is too high.
Library closed at 4 which was way too early so we just chilled outside and studied some more near the library pool. Legit it's so ugly its just basically stagnant green water. Stephen went to buy us some Gong Cha which was great in its sturdy little cup.
When you know they lyin. "fucked it". gets 96.
Have not done any work since I got home at 6. It is now 9 o'clock. HSC is almost over so I don't feel like studying. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment