Friday 1 June 2018

ENGSOC BALL!!

Showed my mum this photo and she was like wow you so fat you don't even have a waist anymore. 

Wednesday 

How do you know exams are coming up? Serena starts daily blogging.

Woke up super late, tried on Amy's ball dress, I'm a bit fat. But I will decide what to wear tonight sighsss. Headed to uni by missed my train because my Opal top up got cancelled since I didn't have enough in my acc O_O.

Took the next train, resourced. Got to uni and went to Niina's lecture where she really didn't concentrate lmaooo. Was doing a bit of ELEC. Then we went lib and I did project work for the rest of the night. Ended up leaving the lib at 10:30 and worked until 1 :) lib was so fun yesterday she was just laughing at how dramatic I was. 
been listening to Shawn Mendes' album for 2 days straight now and can I just say...its so good. Like butter to my ears. I can PRETEND TO RELATE

i pretend that i'm not ready
why do we put each other through hell
why can't we just get over ourselves
Shawn Mendes deserves so much better !!!!!!!! 90% of this album is whining about how some girl doesn't want him back and can I just say I am living for it

Niina showed me the weakest bitch song ever holy schmoly and the fact that she can relate concerns me

Maisie Peters - Worst of You
So give me your worst excuses, any reason to stay
Give me your lips, they taste of her, I'll kiss them again
I’d rather you walk all over me than walk away
Give me the worst of you
'Cause I want you anyway

Thursday

Got to uni at 9 :))))) studied with jo for a bit then stupid dumb ass niina arrived. Studied until 1 then went to her lecture. baited lianne to come join and she was trying to discreetly eat her pasta without the lecturer seeing lmao. After lecture, we walked back to her house then took a fat nap on her couch.

ENGSOC BALL

Miriam, Miriam's sister and Lizzie came over. Miriam's sister Josie is so good at makeup lol she was doing theirs and tried to do mine XD
Drank a tiny bit then ubered it to Doltone house. Literally same venue that our year 12 formal was at!! Was feeling lowkey awkward at the beginning because Lizzie and I were just running around saying hi to people we knew but didn't really know and it was just small talk.

But then night ended up being super fun. We kept drinking champagne and wine, got lit, danced and muzzed with WIESoc!! Angela and Nadeesha are the funniest people HAHAHHA. We also lined up for legit 45 mins for the photobooth (well Phuc lined up and Niina and I just kinda sat on the side chilling.) Had embarrassing interactions with so many fucking BESS people omg. I was telling Niina how I saw Tayla in the bathroom and Niina was like who's Tayla and I was like "TAYLA SLATAHHHHH!!!" and Tayla legit was sitting a metre away from us at the table and turned around like yes??

here's a blurry ass photo of WIESoc
PHOTOBOOTH PHOTOS WITH FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 CLINGY BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
The food was really really good except for the steak main which was tough but the salmon main and steak entree was sosososoosososo good. They gave us coffee and this creamy creme brulee like thing for dessert YUM.
When we were dancing Niina was like "I think I need to chunder". When we were in the bathroom I kept screaming WE NEED A HAIR TIE and no one would answer so I said "WIESoc where is WIESoc!!!" and then I heard Michelle Chan say "SHUT THE FUCK UP SERENA" HAHAHHAHA. A mystery person passed us a hairtie under the toilet door and Niina continued chundering out the bomb ass food we just had. At one point, the president of WIESoc (Riya) was standing outside the cubicle and yelling THAT'S MY EVENTS DIRECTOR!!!! 
Niina recovered but by that point the event was over :(

We light railed back to Central then ubered back to niina's house. We were all so dead so like just slept on her floor for a bit. 

Today

SLEPT IN TILL 11 TODAY OMGGG!! Masterchef niina cooked up some eggs.
self care.
Studied at niina's for a bit then went to lib because abandonment. Then she came back and we now in Ainsworth being very productive.
not self care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment