Sunday 24 June 2018

queer eye

spoiler alert: I did not resource.

why is it that when I have so much work to do... I suddenly find all these corners of the internet to explore.

Yesterday I went to watch Hereditary with Niina and my heart was literally beating so hard the entire movie. Really recommend everyone to go see it. Will talk more about it below but legitimately have never been that stressed out in a movie theatre ever.
Then she ventured back to Carramar with me for sleepover hehe. We spent forever deciding what movie to watch and then just ended up not watching a movie.
The whole night I was drifting in and out of sleep thinking about the anatomy of the arm/shoulder. I would accidentally put my arm in a certain position that would pinch a nerve and from anatomy I now know what nerve I hit HAHAHA. It was the ulnar nerve because only my ring finger and pinky were tingling XD

Today took her out to ~~~EXPERIENCE CABRAMATTA~~~ lmao classic case of uncultured eastie right here. Had all the classic shit you get in Cabramatta like noodles (not pho because Niina is vego), vietnamese iced coffee, pandan waffles, avocado/durian shake, sugar cane juice etc. Went grocery shopping for her mum because she needed okra and taro and loooool we went to the vege shop with the guy with the really croaky voice and we were lowkey stressed because it was Sunday afternoon IN CABRAMATTA and there were so many people just pushing and shoving and shit. But hey ITS THE REAL DEAL!!
Even showed her the two fabric shops that have a bajillion rolls of weird fabric.

We were in our matching honey hoodies the whole day and of course I saw two tutor kids.
Then went back to my house and tried to nap for a bit before Yiyi came to whisk Niina away to her WIESoc bonding. Was sad for a hot min and tried to nap again but then randomly got a message from Selz in group chat legit 5 mins later like is anyone free I am bored
She came over for a bit to chill and so did cousin Amy. We just talked a lil. They left then I ate dinner with sis which she made. Matt Moran's mac n cheese nom nom nommmmm. THEN WATCHED 1.5 EPISODES OF QUEER EYE OMGGGG I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Now I am here, not resourcing when I really should be resourcing :(

********************
MOVIE STUFF
********************

Hereditary (2018)

Dir. Ari Aster
asdhf;kladjv;lksdf;lkajeflkajsdf;kjsd;fkjavmlwekfj

I want to watch this again so I can feel what I felt in the theatre again which was complete TERROR.

Long story short, there's this family and the grandma dies and then all this fucked up shit starts to happen and you don't really know if its like a mental thing happening in their minds of it there is supernatural stuff going on.

ITS SO FUCKING GOOD

There's this one scene near the beginning of the film when you realise that this movie is literally ape. The car scene? Yes people who have watched it know what I'm talking about.

I've been trying to find analyses for the ending of the movie because shit is actually so whack but can't find much besides a few vids on Youtube. I have so many questions (mainly what was with the book and the fire link? sos?).

But yeah go do it if you want to have a good time XD. Its really not a good time hahaha.

MY LOVE for Queer Eye

THESE GAY GUYS ARE A GIFTTTTTTTTT TO THE WORLD

WHAT IS THIS SHOW ABOUT YOU ASK??? LEMME JUST TELL U

EACH EPISODE, THE "FAB 5" MAKEOVER ONE STRAIGHT GUY. BUT ITS NOT JUST AN ORDINARY MAKEOVER NO. ITS A MAKEOVER IN ALLL ASPECTS OF THEIR LIFE.

EACH GUY IN THE FAB 5 IS RESPONSIBLE FOR A DIFFERENT THING: FOOD, LIFESTYLE, FASHION, GROOMING AND HOUSE DESIGN. 

AHSKJDFAVKJ;ASKDJF;

THE DIFFERENCE THEY MAKE IN OTHER PEOPLES LIVES IS ACTUALLY SO INSPIRING

Legit so nice and so caring and so on top of their shit (by that I mean they are literally the shining examples of how humans should act). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment