Saturday 2 June 2018

its break time xD

Today

Giving myself half an hour to do jack all because been productive today.

Woke up super late, had breakfast with the fam. Then drove to library and was supposed to pick Jo up on the way but she ended up being ceebs so just been me myself and I the entire day. I finished my PHSL notes and now need to start doing MMAN.

I am still listening to my boy SHAWN MENDES holy fk me

I need to know, if this is mutual
before I go, and get way too involved
I want you bad, can be reciprocate
No I don't want to leave...
but half of you is not enough for me.
Also made like a thousand cover photos for VSA and since no one will ever see them ima just put there here (who gives a fuck). They are super simplistic but GIRL GOTS TO STUDY
We are probs going with this one:
But this one is my fav :) it just doesn't seem very camp-ish which I can't disagree with.
Watched the "What I Need" music video drunk on the floor after Engsoc ball and I guess its cute lol. Feel obligated to share because ITS HAYLEY KIYOKO and KEHLANI hello


i am feeling very content.

also I went to buy maccas and they didn't have soy milk so rip had to get soy and like obviously it made me need to shit so I went to shit and just as the first one is about to drop someone comes into the cubicle next to me and like can u even imagine a worse situation

0 comments:

Post a Comment