Friday 25 September 2015

3 words, 8 letters. Say it and I'm yours.

~~~I'M A ZEBRA!!!!!!~~~
Forgot how to play this song on guitar. I learnt it when I was in my post Chuck phase downloading all the songs to keep my memories alive. Its still my favourite TV show and I sometimes watch random eps when I'm feeling bored. Nobody understands except for Kylie. 

Struggles of finding Chuck gifs on google."Theres plenty of fish in the sea but only one Bass" is totally irrelevant here.
Heroes Reborn is airing in the US later today!! Hopefully it is good so Zach Levi can get more famous. I miss chuck poop I go through a chuck withdrawal period once every few months. Hmmm there was one year where I really really really wanted Chuck merch and no one got it for me but then Kylie got me a Buy More t-shirt the year after so yay.
Will 5eva ship these two omg can y'all just get married.
Did barely anything unfortunately. Skimmed through like 2 maths past papers and tried but fucking failed at a hsc engo paper. questioning whether I should even try for engo anymore...its impossible to do well if you don't even know what you need to know.

need to finish scholarships tmr. but i have a feeling i won't. I know myself too well. poop.

Accurate when everyone starts bitching about someone you don't like.
Need to watch star wars after hsc (the older ones) because I feel like I am missing out. Also I watched half of the bourne supremacy today stopped because my mum was screaming at me to go upstairs and study.

0 comments:

Post a Comment