Wednesday 30 September 2015

CHESO HAS A LIBRARY

Yes you read that correctly. CHESTER HILL HAS A LIBRARY. and its pretty damn good. its kinda tiny but everything is really clean and nice. And its quiet. No one really goes there and its only like a 50m walk from the station.

forgot that most of you don't even know where chester hill is oh wells struggles of living in the west.

Anyway met up with Tina at lib at 9:30 and studied / cried at how less chemistry we knew then left for sushi lunch. We bought our food and went back to Tina's house where we cried some more about how sucky life was and how we were fucked for hsc.

I then did my scholarships which were so shit because I just wanted to get them over and done with instead of perfecting them and whatnot. So yeh not really expecting to get any interview offers because I sounded like a boring poop in my applications.

Then I left at around 6 bcus they always feed me delicious food and I don't wanna keep freeloading + my mum has been like why do you not live with me anymore. But going back tomorrow to study some more (watch mad max for like the 5th time) so yay. Tina was bored and playing on my phone for a large portion of the day........
Bachelorette is so so so so so so so awkward FK MATE KANE'S RAP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOL WTF "WHEN I FIRST SAW YOU I BIT MY BOTTOM LIP" WTF????????? HAHAHAHAHA OMG ITS KINDA CUTE BUT WEIRD BUT LOL OMG HAHAHAHA HE ALWAYS DOES WEIRD THINGS

1 comment:

  1. omg u were in my area!! chester hill library is my go-to library!!! (jk because it's so small but yeah it's so quiet so good for studying probs? idk) pls can i study with you to feed off your brain a little, that'd be great thanks ok bye now :)

    ReplyDelete