Monday 21 September 2015

Happy 21st Cynthia

Happy birthday you big loser. Here's to 21 years of having a chinese name that sounds like the shortened version of "seminal fluid". I don't actually know 21 is such a big deal because what new things can you legally do? This is what google tells me:
So, here are some edits to commemorate you being able to adopt a child with your prospective husbands.
You and your bae Tom Hiddleston saving/destroying the world.
 Chaebol Gu Jun Pyo whisking you off your povo feet to a rich Korean private school
You and Jack Sparrow having a d&m on a deserted island + drinking rum to numb the pain of being old
(sorry the last one is so bad)

We went to High Tea at QVB to celebrate & tbh it was not that great & not worth the ~$45 but its a once in a while experience so meh if you're feeling rich and posh go ahead. 

Cynth please move out so you can get a dog and I can go play with it.

Haven't done any work in 2 weeks its been so bad :( Seriously what is hsc. I cleaned my room yesterday tho and took a nap from 5pm-12am, woke up to watch Maze Runner with the sis then went back to sleep??? My body clock is so stuffed up. Cannot wait for the day I finish my physics exam. I should print this out and stick it on my wall for motivation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment