Thursday 10 September 2015

Wild Cats

Today on The Hurstville Library Housewives, Jessica Feng wears her jacket on her head in an attempt to avoid Cookie Boy, whilst Crystal finds herself in a sticky situation between Kylie's men.
Because I couldn't be bothered going to ANY of the muck-up day practices, I had to learn the HSM dance off Amy, Mei, youtube and facebook. Amy taught me the beginning part the other night via facetime and it was so fail because she wasn't mirrored so I had to do everything opposite and it was so confusing and it was also 12 at night so couldn't laugh otherwise my parents would wake up.

Mei tried to teach us some more in the last 5 mins of lunch today and it was too hectic so we didn't remember anything LOL.

So now in an attempt to not look like a total idiot tomorrow, I've been learning the dance off the mirrored official tutorial on yt EXCEPT IT DOESN'T HAVE THE MIDDLE SECTION AND IS SLIGHTLY DIFF TO WHAT THEY TAUGHT AT THE PRACTICES. so LOL I got the video off facebook that caitlin took during practice in the hall, mirrored it and slowed it down so its easier to follow. Also changed into my pe clothes bcus my pyjama pants were falling off and the dance seriously requires so much effort to spin and move ur arms so fast like 9123918x worse than badminton. Dancers are so fit.

Hopefully Feng & Kylie google hangout tonight to learn it!! it will be very fun.

If you want to never look at cinquetti in the same way again, watch this short film he was in LOL. So so so weird idek. Ty tina for telling me the name,
Cheers to not doing work till the holidays! (SO SO SO SO SO FUCKED FOR EVERYTHING THAT ISN'T MATHS)


1 comment:

  1. God after he started kissing her shoulder I couldn't watch anymore, this is akin to seeing lunneys cross dressing for the first time

    ReplyDelete