Wednesday 6 December 2017

qwop

Woke up too late today to go the the RTA to renew my license cus I'm a dumbshit and left my green p's test too late. I haven't even slept in this holidays cus i keep setting my alarm to force myself to wake up at 11 am. I tutored Lily then had my first Biomed Society meeting on Discord. It was super chill and I'm in charge of planning the escape room for camp!! It's going to be fun and tryna bait Niina into helping me plan it too.

Clingy things

Khang made the funniest joke today. I think its the first thing that he's ever said that I have genuinely laughed at. For some context, we were talking about different sports movies like Blindside, Remember The Titans....

Selina: what's that movie where they teach the white guy how to run?? and he wants to be black??
Khang: QWOP
I fucking cried

also I think he has me for kk

We went bowling tonight with Selz, Jo, Amy Lim, Khang and Phuc. I was consistent at least LMAO I think I averaged 100. Made a bet with Phuc and he lost so he had to buy slushies
Then went to KFC, bought food and went back to Amy Lim's house. We all sat around the table and yapped for a while + played uno. Was very chill and idk just nice to not have to hit that overthink button so much. Gave Amy so much shit for her zombie Winnie. 

2017wrapped

Spotify is judging me so hard for being such a basic bitch. Why is Nightcall - Kavinsky on this tho like I liked that song but I don't think I listened to it THAT much. It's only Halsey cus I listened to her album SO MANY TIMES after seeing her irl.

Melanie Martinez

I'm THAT bitch™ wanting evidence. JOKES I know she raped her and she really really shouldn't have but I guess I'm just sad because she's so talented and I love her music :( Bitch why why why you gotta do that huh. So true what everyone is saying about the double standard because I think she's the first really famous female who has been E X P O S E D and heaps of people's initial reactions (including mine) were of disbelief instead of anger. With the men though, I'm immediately like LYNCH THAT MOTHERFUCKER. sigh sad. Is it possible to enjoy what someone made despite knowing they are a bad person? I DON'T KNOW. Y'alls still listen to Chris Browns music!!! RIGHT?!?! I'm just tryna make myself feel better.

Here's the tweet if you haven't seen it yet
Selina told me about this in the car lol and I put on some of her songs then we listened to the lyrics and were like fKKKK

David Ehrlich's Top 25

GUYYYYYYS David Ehrlich is my favourite film critic because he writes so beautifully (see article about Personal Shopper where he talked about how that movie related to his dad's death) and he released his annual top 25 films video of the year. I LEGIT CRIED OVER THIS COMPILATION. THE EDITING IS AMAZING. It's a super cut of the whole year's worth of movies (both mainstream and indie) and ugh its 13 minutes of pure bliss

1 comment: