Saturday 30 December 2017

more christmas tings

watch me whip

26th - Boxing Day

Went to Wetherill Park with the family to watch Wonder AGAIN and fk the reclining seats were so so so cool. Wonder still made me cry so much 2nd time around but not as much. 

Shopped for presents to put in the pass the parcel for Amy, Eugene, Stephen, Andrew and Mei's christmas party the next day. I gave up on finding little presents because the bargain stores had nothing so i decided to buy them all legit presents!! Found Amy a popcorn machine, Eugene a book, Stephen a game, Andrew a french calendar and Mei some lint roller refills because I got her a lint roller for kris kringle lmaoooo.

Shopping was so tiring but we had sushi train for lunch which was super yummy. Salmon Aburi is my fav its so goooooooooood

Went home and napped for 4 hours then I watched a 100000 episodes of the Crown whilst wrapping my huge pass the parcel. So many sheets of newspaper were required for each layer because I put Stephen's present in the very middle and it was the biggest.

27th - Lit Xmas Party

drove to Amy's house with my huge ass pass the parcel in tow. Got there and realised I had walked into baking HELL. Amy, Eugene and Mei were all working furiously to create a multi-layered cake AND gingerbread house smh. both turned out very good even though the cake tasted like playdough.
we played with Stephen's new VR console thing and it's so realistic and scary. There was this stranger things "experience" where you have to follow lights until the demogorgon jump scares you but I was too afraid to turn around so I just sat on the floor and cried. The bomb solving game was super hardddd but fun after you get used to solving the puzzles.

did pass the parcel and surprised them with their very tailored gifts HAHAHAH. We kept listening to Sia's very strange Christmas album (PUPPIES ARE FOREVER!!!) and I pretended to not want to play so I could control the music. I got Andrew a french phrase calendar because he keeps saying papillon, Eugene a book called Goldfinch because she likes reading c00l books, Mei some extra lint rollers, Amy a popcorn machine and a superman costume for Oscar wow what models
I got Stephen this new game for his VR console called Farpoint with a shooty shooty thing as well!! Turns out Amy and Stephen got me a Game of Thrones edition of Risk which is super cool it has pieces that have the houses' sigil on them and jsut asdfjalv
Then revealed our KKs and omg everyone was just so in the Christmas spirit. Stephen got me a Wonder Woman poster!!! GAL GADOT stab me with your sword at least I'll die looking at ~dem legs (not sure what my mum will say if I hang it up though lol). He also 3D printed me a model of Winterfell but it stuffed up halfway :( I revealed to Mei her lint roller and plushie from miniso but I was so stressed because beforehand she kept saying how she had didn't like kris kringles. BUT I THINK SHE LIKED IT HEHHE

Ate risotto for dinner on Mei's nicely decorated table. She put down so much tinsel randomly and then a string of beads across the whole table it was quite um unique.
Cut da cakes, took photos and then played One Night Ultimate Werewolf which was so funny. I was the Sear one round and fucked myself over cus I didn't realise I was the new minion. One round, Mei and I won as werewolf and minion only because Eugene's memory was so shit
Watched Star Wars The Force Awakens with Eugene and Amy cus they had never seen it before. Amy loved it but Eugene fell asleep because she was really tired :( We ate the popcorn that was freshly popped from Amy's new popcorn machine. Had a top sleep on the couch!!!

28th - Wrinkly Fingers

Made a yumm0 salmon, egg, capers and cream cheese toastie breakfast!! Watched Breaking Dawn with Eugene and Amy then picked up Andrew from Hurstville to go swimming at Homebush.

Hadn't been to Homebush swimming pool in so so so long (probs since I was 10 or smth) and it was weird to be back as an ADULT. Had to redeem my parking ticket and everything it was weird. Swimming was fun but we were lowkey disappointed because the pool was really shallow and we couldn't play on the bouncy floaty things. But we went down the big slide and went around the pool with the currents which was alright. Spa was so relaxing and after I went into the sauna I felt so cleansed. OOOH we also had piggy back races but whatever team andrew was on always won cus he was very powerful. Accidentally punched Eugene in the nose when I tried to splash water on the opposing team O_O 

Dropped them all off at various places then I went home and packed for Hunter Valley. Amy was about to come pick me up so I went to find Oreo (MY CAT WE NAMED IT OREO YES WE DID) to show her. Oreo was just outside on the street nearby so I called her and fed her some ham HEHEHE so cute. 
MY BABY
Slept over at Amy's house again xd. I'm legit at her house more than I'm at mine these days.

hunter valley post coming up. I'm here rn blogging in da dark and listening to my discover weekly and I'm very relaxed!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment