Monday 11 December 2017

Debs + Ames // VSA Xmas Party

Saturday

At Project, they had their amazing race thing and I ran so much I almost died. Hate meeting people for the first time I'm so bad at it. Left their Xmas party and went to city to meet VSA at Naruone. Had dinner then went to alleyway. Didn't want to drink so I made other people drink mainly jo because hoeanne had to come out tonight. Ubered to The Ox on Oxford Street.

Amy and Debbie's birthday was pretty fun!! Didn't get tragic for once and just had a lit sober time XD I could still feel the alcohol from friday night running through my veins so it was good. There were too many good vibes floating around the room. Saw Janette as well but she left before 11:30 WHAT A GRANDMA HAHAHAHA.

Everytime Khalid came on it was LITTT. Joanne made Vivian cry though because we wanted just a Khalid Masters photo so Joanne blocked off the photobooth entrance and when Viv tried to get in, she was like "KHALID GROUP ONLY!!!" and then Vivian cried.
Currently on the train home with Amy Lim. Going to get home at probs 2:15 today fml >:( Going to watch a movie before I go to sleep lol. Update I watched a bit of Columbus before I fell asleep.

S: When was your last dick appointment?
Granny: ... 1 day
S:

What a Luong Day

Woke up at 12 on Sunday then left for my dad's side's Christmas party. It was fun seeing the whole Luong family back together again but a lot of small talk that was very exhausting. Looked around the table and realised how many interracial relationships there are in our family. The extended family met Angus HAHAHAH and the adults kept telling us to explain what food he was eating, not realising that he had spent more time in China than any of us.

making a toast with water because there's been too much death in the last 2 days

VSA Christmas Party

Selz my Uber driver (since I'm not allowed to drive anymore) drove me to Viv's house. Viv had set up this makeshift photobooth because we were too poor to get a real one.
Joanne couldn't staunch because apparently she's always too happy xd

planning tommy's murder
It was so fun but at the same time kinda sad cus its probably the last time we'll hang out as a big VSA family. Feels :( this year went by so quickly. I used to be uncomfortable at these things but now idk IM JUST SAD. LOOK AT VIV'S DOGGOS MAKING OUT!!
KAWAIIIIII kawaiii
I got Daren a pork roll for his kris kringle ONLY BECAUSE he didn't tell us he was coming until today so I thought I wouldn't have to get him anything until later. When I went to Woolies to look for his truffle oil, they didn't have it in stock so like RIP. He didn't even try to hide his disappointment though I FELT SO BADDDDDDDDDDDD he opened it and u could just see his face fall L M A O he said "I already had one today" FML
ALAN got me a black wallet!! Like my soul!!! I'm so happy with it heheh but appaz he was clueless so he asked Selz which one to get and she told him to go Colette but when he was actually picking it out, she fell asleep so he had to ask Dani. I LOVE ITTTTT. this photo is so awks though fek
Then we cleaned up, watched Amy's retreat vid which made retreat look more wholesome than it actually was!! Went Christmas light hunting and we found this really really nice house in Greystanes (44 Camellia Street) that was so extra. Go check it out if you like Christmas lights. 

Then went to Amy Lim's house where we played Uno and One Night Ultimate Werewolf which was sooooooooooooooo fucking fun. ITS LIKE MAFIA BUT BETTER BECAUSE ITS ONLY ONE ROUND AND YOU CAN MAKE IT SO THERE'S NO CIVILIANS SO NO ONE IS BORED. AND YOUR ROLES SWITCH SO YOU MIGHT BE WEREWOLF WITHOUT EVEN REALISING IT. SO SO SO GOOD.

Told my parents I wouldn't be home late but ended up getting back at 1:53 am and I forgot my keys so Cynthia had to open the door for me oops. 

Anyway its Monday today. Gotta go to the last homework help of the year soon YAY!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment