Sunday 3 December 2017

piccolo

I just re-read my blogpost about my Year 12 graduation and damn I am such a negative nancy. I want to travel back in time and rip the keyboard from out my bitchy little hands. I sound so ungrateful to have gone to SGHS but I don't even feel that way anymore. I miss HS and seeing my friends in my classes. Or maybe I was more depresso espresso towards the end because I'd rarely see Amy/Feng/FD since they were in different classes.

But really nothing has changed except I have become even more insecure and want people to like me. Oh also I'm no longer friends with Terrific Tina (YEEEEEET)
 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
naked by James Arthur is so good omg

don't want to get a job because I'm too lazy and also going to Japan in January so don't wanna ask for time off?? Anyway my savings are plummeting, my boredom is skyrocketting and my mum is perpetually up my ass about me doing nothing so I'm just going to lay in the same position on the couch that I've been in for the past 5 hours. Also Amy refuses to watch The Sound of Music to add to my despair
Going drinking on Sunday I think then the next thing I have to look forward to is Amy/Debbie's birthday party, VSA Christmas party then KO. MY SCHEDULE IS SO FREE WTHhhh I can't do this I'm going to die of boredom. Should take these next weeks to lose weight and learn how to muzz right?? RIGHT???
JKSSSS im on the train back from a lit night out with WIESoc and lizzie’s yellow shirts double squad!! We went to Vivians from wiesoc’s birthday party but it was kinda boring so we just migrated to her double squad drink up at kobow. was chill though and I met lotsa her double squad. SAW TAMMY AS WELL OMG I WAS SO SHOOK LIKE I AHVENT SEEN HER IN YEARS OMG. But it was a wholesome night and I didnt get too lit but learnt a lot about lizzie that i didn’t want to JOKES she’s in a loving relationship xD

Today also met up wth feng snd fd for some knife sliced noodles and japan/korea planning. I’m so keeeeeeeeeen hehhee

0 comments:

Post a Comment