Tuesday 19 June 2018

home alone

How is the anat studying goin? Its really not going. My motivation has just disappeared holy shiz.

Had the weirdest moment with my cat just then. She sounded like she was throwing up a hair ball outside my room so I like peaked around the door like 
and she stopped making noises and just looked me in the eyeballs until I stopped looking and then she resumed with the puking noises.

HEYO I'm so tired and bored I must watch this movie again
ruel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!@#!@$%^&*&^%$#@!@#$%$@!@!@W@@!

ANAT in a few hours
Jokes lowkey given up cus i did so bad in the written final so i don't want to try anymore. 

Banger #1
issa middle finger to my heart
Banger #2
yes i am basic. vagina's are acidic though. that's why u need to add some alkaline shit from the prostate gland so the sperm don't die when they enter lmao.

holy fuck I'm so done how am I supposed to tell the difference between the tubules of the kidney honestly what even THIS SHIT ALL LOOK THE SAME S O S
[EDIT: HOLY MOTHER JESUS THIS SLIDE WAS IN THE SPOT TEST AND I LITERALLY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I WAS DOING EXCEPT FOR THE PROXIMAL TUBULE AND GLOMERULUS K M S]

Alex Strangelove (2018)

Dir. Craig Johnson
Are the movie reviews back? No. If its feel good I will like it. Ain't nobody got time for deep depresso movies anymore.

I cried twice watching Alex Strangelove at both of the times him and his best friend were having moments. At the end when Alex was hugging Elliot and then he looks up and smiles at Claire o m g I just exploded in tears. Can you just imagine going through that and at the end of it all still having a 10/10 friend I can't she's so nice their friendship is so nice AKSJDFAKNVLKAEJFLKASDJFL

Set It Up (2018)

Dir. Claire Scanlon

This was cute af. Rom-com with some heart XD. Also Lucy Liu literally hasn't aged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment