Tuesday 29 March 2016

City with Madre + Wedding Photobooth

Threw a hissy fit this morning because Dad woke me up at 8 when I slept at 2:30am and he said we would go Usual Cafe last night but he changed his mind this morning so i was just like grumpy. I protested by making this bomb ass breakfast for myself and didn't share with my parents. Then they basically forced me to go out to the city with them and my dad's friends from Melbourne -.-

Except my mum didn't really want to go either because they weren't her friends?? So we all went out together. But mother and I decided to just go shop ourselves lol. There was this shop near Town Hall station that had these weird signs:

"Retail Therapy is the only true source of Happiness"
"Game of Clones (Buy a different suit)"
 "Best Selling Item (selling fast & furious)"
 "If you wear our Dresses, you will be noticed"
 "Just like Kim-Chi, our clothes look good & they're good for you."
And there were heaps of signs being like omg GLADYS Berejiklian (ex-transport minister) wears our suits!!

Then we went to eat some Malaysian food at Jimmy's Recipe in the Galleries
 Chicken laksa and some wonton noodles. The laksa was yummy but the wonton was pretty bad. Also bought some honey macadamias from nutorious (so fucking expensive BUT SO GOOD)
 Then walked to Sydney Westfield, shopped for a bit, then went cafe and ate some cake lol omg I seriously overloaded on sugar today.
Went to Happy Lab to buy some lollies for my delinquent year 5s.
Mum bought these (disgusting) things from Chat Thai. Stay away they are so ratchet.
 Had dinner at Taste of Shanghai and ordered way too much food for 5 people but yay at least I have lunch for tomorrow.
 Black  bean noodles (chinese style)
 Omg these dumplings in chilli oil were the bomb
 Pretty meh - shredded pork
 HOT AND SOUR SOUP YUMMY
 Olive fried rice? Idk i hate olives.
 and of course the holy xiao long bao. Not as good as Din Tai Fung's but yenno you can't really go wrong with soup dumplings.
So yah now I'm home didnt do a single drop of work today and just going to leave it that way because its 12:30 and I'm tired. aLSO the photobooth photos from Manly and Marias wedding got uploaded todayyyyyy

So embarrassing because Angeline and I were the first people to use the photobooth so our photos are the first ones everyone sees and they r just bad. Like these:
Lol yes did I mention there was a cardboard cutout of Manly and Maria in the booth?? how kool
 hnnnnnnnnnng carramar kids are too sexy 
also this is rly cute

0 comments:

Post a Comment