Friday 25 March 2016

White Party

lol white party last night was pretty good idk like ~~~~~~~

LOL idk I'm just so cringy all the time like I just cringe at myself does anyone else do that

So basically I had uni till 5 then went to aaron's hotel with denga.

I checked in and expected our room to be like a tiny hole (cus i booked a small double bed room) but I opened the door and was greeted with this huge ass room with a double bed and 3 singles?? AND WE PAID A TOTAL OF $90 FOR IT??? LIKE WTF LOL.

Yah so Emily got ready while I waited for shaz and Feng to get there. Em left for bsoc cruise so we just chilled for a bit.

Feng and I went to buy dinner (YASS KFC) and drinks. We got some raspberry vodka and the cheapest tequila we could find. Um we saw these nasty ass dried sea cucumbers on the way back.
We didn't drink enough beforehand :(
Then we went out to the mini rail stop and this white guy from USYD started talking to us and it was so funny because he pulled something out of his pocket then a condom fell out.
So we basically danced a lot, didn't really see anyone we knew (excl joyce, crystal, lucy)?? I think cus everyone was at BSOC lol but all in all it was pretty fun. 

Got back to hotel at 2-ish. Then I started to eat our like 6 hour old KFC chips and fell asleep. 

THIS MORNING we had yum cha breakfast/lunch with Emily and Catherine at the place on top of market city!! It was such a struggle lol the service was so bad. Everytime we wanted to order something they would be like uhhhhhhhh idk if we have it just wait for the cart to come around. The food was nice tho. $3 surcharge for public holiday :(
we got so much mango dessert lol
 then trained it home. STruggled through another 4u lesson because this one girl in my class is too intellectual and keeps asking me questions that i don't know the answers to. #unqualified
Haven't finished prepping my work for tomorrow morning I want to die tutoring ruins lives fuck my life fucking fuck

0 comments:

Post a Comment