Friday 11 March 2016

Start of something new

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG made my group for ENGG1000 and I got so lucky omg :O

So I was with Phuc and Emily and we all didn't really know how to program so we were trying to find some people to join our group who could program.

We asked around for a while and like no one knew how to program so we were kinda like ://////

THEN RANDOMLY a group a 3 guys come up to us and are like heyyyy do you wanna join groups?? And we're like um do you guys know how to program? and they're like YEH!!! and then they start talking about some programming stuff that we have no idea about and they srsly know so much about it.

So yah we were super psyched to find people who were super experienced about programming...they even wanted to do the extension 3D printing shit. Plus they're super friendly and from all Wogga Wogga, Victoria and Malaysia so wow such diversity. I've noticed that people not from Sydney are so damn friendly.

Going to have to try harder because I'm literally the dead weight in this group sooooooooo hopefully they won't have to carry me too much.

Our group is called My Anaconda Don't lmao.

(LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT BUT DW AS LONG AS THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING)

0 comments:

Post a Comment