Thursday 24 March 2016

Almost there

Woops forgot to blog

nothin much going on

have to do my phase one portfolio for engineering and I want to die. I hate writing so much. Its ok though because people who choose engineering usually don't want to do English so everyone is on my shitty English level. I hope.


MID SEM BREAK NEXT WEEK WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Have to still do a couple of weeks of tutoring but I HAVE A 2 WEEK BREAK SOON YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I feel so betrayed by some people at Jimmys. Like some of the older people who I thought were my friends turn around and start spying on me for the receptionist cus they need to observe me teaching but seriously so betrayed.

Like this one girl asked me about the hwk I made and I thought she was just being curious but then she picked it up and like inspected it and I was like I see what you are doing

IDK its just so

like

idk.

Not sure if I'm qualified to teach. 4u kids are killing me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment