Friday 11 March 2016

work from home

Saw one of my childhood friends today at Jimmys.

I was rummaging through Jimmy's stack of sheets when I saw some of the English tutors interviewing a new girl. Didn't think anything of it until I saw her come outside and realised it was Jessie Huynh!! What a small world omg. Hadn't seen her in 6+ years at least. Everytime I see someone from primary school I get so depressed like omg I miss those days when we didn't have to study or work :(

So just came back from Holy Basil. Had a nice dinner with fam after back-breaking 4u lesson.

Keep wasting my time and already have none. So like. I'm in debt. Owing time. Idk how that works. I'm paying off my time owed with failing uni. Wow.

What else happened recently...........................................??? idk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment