Sunday 10 June 2018

better now

been going to uni way too fucking early for the past few days. My ELEC exam yesterday actually went pretty well like it was a lot easier compared to the past papers but some things I was a lil unsure of but whatever it should be ok.

Today was kind of weird. hahaha I can't believe this actually happened but I am happier for it I guess.

Drove Dalz up to uni, and arrived at 7:30 am. THERE WAS NO FUCKING COFFEE PLACE OPEN EXCEPT FOR VILLAGE CAFE and we're both too caffeine dependent now so we trekked all the way from Matthews to Village Cafe just to get coffee. It was a good time.

Left uni at 1 am and going back tomorrow hopefully at same time ish. idk why I'm studying so hard for like its not even a goal of mine. Literally re-evaluating my life after today and wondering what I should do to improve myself and my happiness. Idk nothing makes me ACTUALLY happy that doesn't involve other people and I don't want to be dependent on other people anymore do you know what I mean.

Anyway, I am too tired to reflect more but in a vague way so I guess I'll just keyboard smash elsewhere.

(also I got an email saying I'm on Dean's List lol im so confused I finally looked up what Dean's List actually was and I feel jipped that I wasn't on it last year)

but dats ok.

sorry blogs have been shit I should probs put some effort into these so I can look back and laugh later.



0 comments:

Post a Comment