Wednesday 13 June 2018

nothing good starts in a getaway car!

WOW MOOD HAS SHIFTED SO MANY TIMES TODAY TO COUNT HAHHAHA BUT IM FUCKING HYPED NOW
BITCHES IM BACK (in the library) XDDDDD

we were driving!!! in the getaway car!!!!!! we were flying but we never get far!!!

riding in the getaway car!!! there were sirens in the beat of you heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just got the biggest shiver and my intestines are making the weirdest sounds lol

when they just won't get it

∴ me = baited       for all real life

i'm feeling this song by taylor omgoshshshhs!!!!!

i just took moda (modafinil the study drug) for the first time and I just feel awake but not unusually awake. Like I don't feel tired and its 3 am. SO HERE I AM BLOGGING LOL.

MY CASTLE CRUMBLED OVERNIGHT xd

ummmm studied with Lianne today in the weird dungeon psych computer room and it was really productive actually. We both don't talk when we study so its gucci. Andy drove me to uni today and he had to take the phattest detour so I felt bad afterwards cus I didn't realise it was so out of the way

ANYWAY, spent the day with Lianne and legit had so much fun. When Lianne came back from volunteering we went back up to the dungeon room and I took the phattest nap before she had to leave for dinner with fletchie. I went back down to VSA room and dicked around, freaked out about how I couldn't do anything, pointed a banana at jo and was like "eat it" in viet, and eveyrone just started laughing XD

i was freaking out and was considering staying at uni but also ceebs because tony said he could lift me but then selz messages their group chat like "is anyone staying over at uni tonight" and FK WHAT A COINCIDENCE HAHHA. so now I'm still here at 3 am with selina le khac and alan having a fucking good time . we all concentrating so hard cus of the moda. who needs sleep????????????????????????????????????????????

I HAVE ANATOMY THE DAY AFTER TOMRROW I SHOULD BE FREAKING OUT BUT LOL later serena will worry about it

IM FUCKING FUCKED

felt like a family today hahah mum and dad jacked up on V as well.

but at the same time sighs

OMFG AND FENG CAME AS WELL HAHAHHAHAHA she had her chinese class at UNSW and decided to stick around for a bit. She watched me be unproductive. she also had geoffrey in tow and he only came because he wanted to give me my charger back but then appaz feng lost it so idk but it was chill. Weirdly friendly dude

fkn lol why am i not studying

I motherfucking hate being second choice

but at the same time i just can't DEAL so i hope you understand

0 comments:

Post a Comment