Monday 3 April 2017

repent

Saturday 

daily mood: what am I doing with my life

Sunday 

THIS IS THE BEST IBIS VIDEO I HAVE EVER SEEN

Its only 8pm why does it feel like 10???

WILLA POSTED MY GIF ON TWITTER FUCKING BYE OK OPISTHIA JUST REBLOGGED ME LITERALLY
Rewatched tgwtdt with Canada for like the 4th time in the space of 4 months instead of doing my bajillion assignments
^ us for 2 hours basically

Monday

Fuck I said I would wake up 7:30 am to keep doing maths and now its 11:40 am and I made two gifsets update its 8 pm I've still done nothing lmao jk its 11:30 pm still have done fuck all

my mum is so thirsty for me to get a boyfriend. I walked into her room cus I wanted to tell her I was going to see Lion again so I said, "GUESSS WHAT?" and she's like "YOU HAVE BOYFRIEND?!" and I just gave her this look
my assignment is due tomorrow morning and I haven't even started lmfao gg Serina you're doing very well.

me when I haven't had one of my 3 am depressive rants in a week
yeah the mop hair


FEDERER WON MIAMI FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE
(but also this is a very nothing-ness blog post because I haven't lived for a while)

LOVE THIS SONG UGHGHGHGHGHGHGGG

When You're near as I 
Then I get overwhelmed 
Can't sleep at night 
Can't convince myself 
To turn it off 
To let it go 
Gotta make sense of the fucking world

0 comments:

Post a Comment