Sunday 1 November 2015

Zombie Walk 2015

Finally got to fulfil my lifelong dream as dressing up as a zombie and being a Walking dead extra. Ok maybe I was not a Walking Dead extra but still. I dressed up as a zombie and walked with many other zombies so that is almost the same thing.

Me as a zombie:
Look at that evil smile
Carrie looked so terrifying because of the amount of blood on her face
It was so embarrassing to roam around the streets of Hurstville looking like this. People kept staring and pointing. I felt like a circus freak. 
 When we got to Hyde park we were with our kindred zombies and suddenly we did not feel left out anymore.
We saw a few zombie doctors!!
And this thing that was very terrifying. We had no idea what it was tho. 
Oh I think that I've found myself a zombie cheerleader.
These people were so cool. Zombie princesses complete with Elsa and Anna. 
 Before:
After:
Tbh I look more like a derp in the second one. 

Then we went to eat dinner at Gia Hoi and I think the Canley one is better because the soup at the city one tasted like water. It was so dilute and flavourless.
 Then we bought matching Auf Wiedersehen sweaters from cotton on. We were judged for those too.
"So long, farewell auf wiedersehen, adieu
Adieu, adieu, to you and you and you."

I'm so tired fo reals goodnight. I still have not found a formal dress. Although I haven't really been looking :/
Also I just applied to Peak as a marker. For the 200 word sections I wrote 60, Such effort. 

1 comment:

  1. "oh I think I found myself a zombie cheerleader" HAHAHA :)

    No but srsly, now I have that song stuck in my head right before I need to go to bed...

    ReplyDelete