Sunday 1 November 2015

formal dress

Today I went to parra to buy my formal dress. I bumped into Lulu, Yvette and Tracy Luc and we were all with our mothers tryna buy formal dress 1 week before the actual thing. I bought one that I 90% like but fucking ceebs to find one that I 100% like. It was $129 so idk w/e.

Also sad lyf Lulu and I were discussing dress lengths then my mum and her mum started being like "OOOOH YOUNG PEOPLE ALWAYS TRYNA GO FOR THE LONG DRESSES BLAH BLAH LOOK SO OLD". Why are all asian parents the same. ITS A FORMAL DO U UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS.

I also started playing LoL again. JUDGE ME. I'm still as shitty as I was when I played in Year 10.

YAYYYYY GOING MELBOURNE SOON. GONNA BE SO FUN.

Also applied to Peak as a marker yesterday and got a text from Mel telling me to come in tomorrow. Idk why but my brain did a fart and thought the text meant today so I showed up but all the Peak shutters were closed LOL.

Going to go back to school tmr to return some of my books...

0 comments:

Post a Comment