Saturday 21 November 2015

Jan's Bday

I took no photos so just going to recap.

We went to Holy Basil and ate shitloads of food. It was all gr8. Then we had some fried ice cream for dessert miam miam. We helped carry Jan's exercise equipment around the city lol. The 2kg dumbells were so friggen heavy omg.

Then we watched Hunger Games Mockingjay part 2 and it was pretty good. I liked it. Idk. The cinema was so cold tho I couldn't concentrate on the movie because it was that cold. It was pretty true to the book and yah it was just pretty good.

I hate it when old asian people talk about you when you are standing RIGHT THERE. The old peeps were like "wow shes so bulky shes got such big bones wowwwwwwwwwwwwww. She takes after her auntie. mhmmmm yehhh i see it."
Still practically unemployed. Found out that my lil cousins go Peak for primary tutoring. Compulsively refreshing my email hoping that someone will hire me.

I just applied to 3 dominos locations, top juice, a random receptionist job and tried to advertise tutoring to my noisy 8-12 year old cousins.

Totally going to get hired. Watch me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment