Friday 13 November 2015

Money $truggles

I am running out of money to fuel my post-hsc adventures.
Also Peak only pays at the end of the month so I am running on very limited money until then :( I also don't want to ask my dad for money since I have a job now. Sooooooooo lol. And I can't actually work everyday it just depends on how many people there are on one day.

I skipped Spectre yesterday. So much to do but no money to do it with. Went shopping with sister today but didn't buy anything and she shouted me dinner so yay.

Was going to edit a video together for Melbourne Casey Neistat style but gave up because my computer is too laggy. Maybe after I get a new laptop I will try again. Darren Taing's SBHS video was sooooooooo Casey Neistat complete with white font. Or maybe I've just been watching too many of his videos and everything with a timelapse looks like his stuff.

If you don't watch his videos you should start because they are really cool. He uses all these funky filming and editing techniques when he makes "movies" or vlogs. And he rides boosted boards which is next level cool. I want one so bad :(

This is so weird but I feel like youtubers are so much more likeable when they have families. Otherwise their vlogs are so boring. Post-hsc has made me crazy I am watching 20 minute vlogs of Roman Atwood playing with his little kids or driving to random stores to find fans.

Going to finally finish signing off tomorrow (travelling using school pass lol) and then maybe picnic later on.

Made this gif for Melbourne post but just going to post it now LOL.
Going to play a game of lol because thats how much of a life I have now

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I AM SHEDDING TEARS AT YOUR GIF HOLY MOLY

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I RLLY LIKE CASEY NEISTAT'S STYLE OF FILMING
    YES I JUST CAME DOWN TO SAY THIS AS I SAW U MENTIONED HIM
    okay bye now i need to continue reading the post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG WHERE IS this sbhs video i want to see it pls link
      ALSO i like roman atwood's vids too!

      Delete
  3. OMG HAHAHA I LOVE YOUR BLOG SERENA

    ReplyDelete