Sunday 5 April 2020

quarantine

Hi, when I get older I will regret not blogging about the steady decline of society during this whole coronavirus pandemic soooooo HERE WE GO!!
Jk its the 5th of April 2020, Australia is still kinda early stages in the pandemic. There are around 5.5k cases and 30 deaths as of this morning so we are doing ok.... New York is in a shitstorm right now, Italy is still pretty dire however China is very much recovering which is good.

Life updates:

Still working for a certain biotech company, have less work now because the schedule for this month and next month is very light so will probs be only working like 1 day a week. But the less time I spend in hospitals the better for me??? Idk what my future is there to be honest.... On the bright side they gave me a nice jacket to rep that is so high quality I'm gonna just wear it out when I can.

Still doing thesis and two BIOM subjects for uni this sem. I am procrastinating so much because thesis and modelling are both projects and I never want to make a start on projects before I have to. I'm modelling a cochlear for BIOM9711 and can I just say, I full carried my team the other week in our quiz and I haven't felt this smart in such a long time HAHAHHA.

Applying for as many grad roles as I feel like... because I have Deloitte as a back-up I feel no real panic but I think I will soon.

I spent 3-4 hours finalising a very overdue KK present for Viv T and I can't show it here because she might read this. BUT HEHE when she does get it I will post it somewhere because its cute!!

Celebrated 7 months with this cute gorl. We do nothing but play video games, watch movies and stay TRAPPED TEH FUCK INSIDE. before this whole covid thing we were playing badminton twice a week :(

Quarantine....

TBH quarantine wasn't that hard because up till yesterday I was still going to see Diana basically every day and keeping myself busy with Stryker + uni BUT.... I pushed the mother envelope a little too far and when I came home at 1 am on Friday night, my mother woke the fuck up from her slumber and lectured me for a solid 10 minutes about how I wasn't allowed to go over there anymore.

She still doesn't KNOW but she's scared of coronavirus and all that. She even said, "if Diana comes over I'm going to yell at her to get out." soooooooooooooooo it is a very hostile environment right now in my home, I'm trying my best to ignore them and eat all their food without saying thank you so they get that I'm mad but tbh they just probs think I'm super busy or something. anyway I hate them.

Video calling Saucy Six a lot and playing lots of Skribblio. Watched tiktok vids for maybe 3 hours today to procrastinate from doing uni work. 
I've also been making the same breakfast now for 4 days in a row. BUT ITS GOOOOOD and my dad keeps going to Woolies to buy me ingredients to make it so???

Will try to blog more and probs will because there is just that little to do atm. PEACE OUT

0 comments:

Post a Comment