Friday 31 January 2020

just wanna go home

hi folks,

hope everyone is doing great 10/10, miss you all greatly - I am a slave to capitalism.

3 weeks into my Deloitte internship working 9-5:30, just got told off by my co-workers at another institution for being disorganised with parts fml I'm actually so all over the place. Try working 5 days a week and at the same time trying to book jobs in for Saturday + parts, and also tutoring on Sundays. Shouldn't be complaining because I really did this to myself.

Anywho, on the train home from drinks with my fellow Deloitte interns. I feel so old because I left early - I'm too ceebs to stay out and drink rn, like have to wake up so early to get my Saturday stuff done holy.

Changes.

I upset DD tonight and its all my fault so... holy shit I'm the worst

anyway, shouldn't drink anymore I am a monster

I have a 10k assignment due on Monday (in 3 days) and I have barely started. WHATS WRONG WITH ME. Everything.

Fuck.

FUCK

I GENUINELY HATE MYSELF.

writing this just making myself sad. sorry to be a downer.


0 comments:

Post a Comment