Saturday 11 March 2017

Yeah the Nem Nướng

Thursday

Studied with Stephen, Eugene and Amy after our MMAN tute. Did not understand anything in class but the homework questions were so easy???

Got uber eats for the first time and my pulled pork burger was so good. Everyone left by 2 but it was too early to go back to Amy's house so .... I stayed in Hilmer making gifs for 2 hours. My hard work has not paid off because like 8 hours since I published them they've gotten a grand total of 19 notes.

ANYWAY, I went back to tutor Kevin and his 2nd assessments are coming up soon and I'm getting secondhand stressed. Amy came back and then we had a yummy dinner with lots of meat.

At 9pm I applied for VSA subcomm but it's one of the shittier applications I've done because I tried to make it more casual so lmao my cousin (who is already in VSA) read my application and said "ffs" but she's not marking it so thank buddha
my cousin:
*it wasn't me*
.
.
.

Friday

Made a new friend on tumblr today with almost same username as me heheheheheheh tfw you can't interact with strangers irl so you gotta do it over the internet

TROLLED YA DIDN'T I
I'm about 4 years late to the Vampire Weekend party...but what matters is that I'm here. 
Played with Amy and Stephen for the entire day today HAHAHA. We went to buy KFC for lunch and ordered so much food we just stuffed ourselves until we couldn't breathe. Watched 21 Jump Street which was a really good time. Brie Larson has literally come so far. 

We made creme brulees but Amy's mum gave us the wrong oven temp so they all overcooked and turned into weird soggy messes. 

We literally did nothing for so many hours I just rendered gifs and Amy was rolling around in bed and I drew a penis on Stephen's leg but it disappeared even though he insists he didn't rub it off?? I'm so confused.
Angel asked me if that was my boyfriend in my story
We went on a road trip to Cabramatta for dinner and lmao took us so long to find parking. Went to Steak on the Rocks and had an ok dinner. so fucking unhealthy I've had predominantly meat for the last 3 meals WITH VERY LITTLE VEGETABLES.

NOW IM TIRED AND ITS 1AM AND I HAVEN'T MARKED FOR TOMORROWS 9:50 AM CLASS NOTHING HAS CHANGED. IM GOING TO WAKE UP TOMORROW TO DO IT FUCK THIS

0 comments:

Post a Comment