Wednesday 29 March 2017

its all about time (to stop)



Gotta block all my social media in order to do work what am I

Have gotten trolled so many times by my fb telling me I have notifications but its just people liking WIE stuff -.-

When I post something in the VSA group I'm always so nervous

I skipped uni again wtf is wrong with me going to skip my 9:30 am tomorrow as well cus fuck that

********************
MOVIE STUFF
********************

Kill Bill

Dir. Quentin Tarantino
Wow what a coincidence I watched Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 over the past two days and yesterday (27/3) was Quentin Tarantino's birthday :O I did not plan this wow.

I really liked this movie!!! It got a tad bit boring in the middle of Vol 2 (but also people were asking me for math help so was not 100% concentrated) but other than that, it was spectacular. Highly recommend if you want to pump up that adrenaline for 4 hours. If you can't sit still for that long you can just watch Vol 1 and Vol 2 separately like moi.

I felt like I was watching a really intense sports match or something... like I was cheering for her to fuck everyone up

The Lucy Liu boss fight scene was so beautiful like really REALLY REALLY wow
Also the anime sequence was 11/10
I LIVE FOR THIS SHIT I'm so into Tarantino movie violence like I love it
Me:

Tarantino Movies Ranked (so far):
  1. Django Unchained
  2. Kill Bill
  3. Inglourious Basterds
  4. The Hateful Eight
I need to watch Pulp Fiction and Resevoir Dogs HAHAHA I remember Kylie really loved that movie (cus it was probably an Alex recommendation TBT KYLEX).

A Ghost Story

I'm ready
((Casey Affleck in a bedsheet and Rooney Mara eating vegan pie FUCK ME UP - this is honestly such a beautiful movie poster))

OI FUCK OFF THE TRAILER JUST CAME OUT 15 MINUTES AGO WHAT THE FUCK FUCKING FUCK FUCKKKKKK FUCK

OMG I WANNA CRY WHAT THE FUCK ITS SO BEAUTIFUL THE MUSIC WHAT THE FUCKERY IS THIS I WAS READY TO START MY WORK

ok I have returned it is now its 3am and its been like 3 hours since the trailer came out I'm calm and I'm done making my gifs. Here it is:

gtfo it looks so good like honestly JUST GET THE FUCK OUT EVERYONE THIS MUSIC UGH FUCKING FUCKERY GIVE ALL OF THEM OSCARS FUCK ME 

IT LOOKS LIKE THERE'S MORE STORY THAN I THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE WHICH IS V V V GOOD

FUCKEN VISUAL MASTERPIECE RIGHT HERE DAVID LOWERY U GOD FUCK U U MAKE THE BEST LOOKING MOVIES I FUCKING LOVE U
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
tfw you take so long making gifs but someone has made such a better gifset than you cus its coloured and shit and I don't know how to do that so now i'm sad but you know what life is ok 

fuck its 3am

0 comments:

Post a Comment