Friday 24 March 2017

premarking syndrome

Remember when we lost It's Academic because fucking PYMBLE LADIES COLLEGE paid them to rig the buzzers? (I'm kidding but not really because I literally have video evidence FUCKING SUE ME PLC). Its been 8 years and I'm still salty.

http://playingwiththesquirrels.tumblr.com/post/158736630294/aewm-what-do-u-mean-what-have-i-been-up-to

I've fucking have had this blog post open for 3 days and idk what to do with it. Having some mad blogger's block which is quite surprising because I blog about whatever comes to my mind so there's nothing coming to mind rn? There's been too much day-to-day mundanity so I will change it up by posting a series of very unrelated things.
when psych majors think they can tell you how to live your life
HAHAHAH Canada's struggle to make a Tumblr photoset entertained me during my MMAN tute on Thursday morning which btw I learnt nothing in (what's new?!) 
Helped out at a uni sausage sizzle for first time yesterday! It was quite uneventful really unleashed my feelings of self-hatred but that's not for this blog

Had Tafe with Stephen and we milled a neat little rectangular cast iron block with a groove and some holes in it. I REALLY LIKE BIG MACHINES but also I'm such a weak thing and wouldn't be able to operate them on my own. 

got off at ffld station the other day and saw Mandy (Me Oi coworker) it was so random. Luckily she was still on the train so did not have to have awkward chats with her. Phuc drove me home in his Yaris cus I needed to return his glasses. Fuck I need my own car. 

I'm in that state of mind where I just don't want to leave the house for any reason yenno there are lots of bad things out there fuck I'm so bummed tonight IM FUCKING BUMMed really really wish I was not on this Earth at this moment and idk what I can to make this feeling go away. I'm so sick of this why am I suddenly so upset ok yenno what I think its just because I have to mark soon

time to visit bae

WAKE UP CANADA SO I CAN SEND U MORE FUNNY HAPPY THINGS

********************
MOVIE STUFF
********************

GHOST IN THE SHELL I wasn't hyped before but now I see the movie poster the colours are so nice and I'm so easily roped in by flashy shit COUNT ME IN. wooh whitewashing -.-
Also they released the first 5 minutes of the movie onto Facebook for some reason?? Like why? Save it so you can have the full experience in cinemas.  

More Lisbeth Shit 

These fucking articles have me so triggered
I don't fucking believe that for one second 
Eye wonder what she's thinking

1 comment:

  1. OMG U GUYS WENT ON ITS ACADEMIC OMG SO JELLY OUR SCHOOL DID IT THE YEAR AFTER I LEFT AND IM STILL SO SALTY AHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete