Wednesday 22 March 2017

feelsbad

VSA Inaugural Meeting 

fucked the fuck up...Queenland dates are the basically the same as VSA retreat so I have to change Queenland plane tickets. VSA also coincides with WIE cocktail night seriously WHAT THE FUCK I already bought the ticket I'm a complete nong

Yah rocked up to uni at 6pm to help WIE set up board games night then slowly backed out of the room (got the biggest death stare from Matt HAHAHHA) and walked to Law with Andy. We got there and just slowly met more and more people as they arrived holy shit everyone is so chill and converse so easily can I get some of that pleasE?

All the execs are so close with one another and they really emphasised that we were going to become a family ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ IDK I'M KINDA REALLY EXCITED but also always filled with self-hatred because I can't fucking interact with people and I want to make new friends but I'm just so socially inept

I think I should stop admitting that every time I talk to someone new I get really freaked out because it's just making it worse?? HAHAHAH phuc phuc phuc

I'm hyper aware of all my actions and words can someone sedate me legit though does anyone wish it was socially acceptable to be permanently drunk......................

my feelings are so small and stupid I know there are bigger issues in the world SORRY FOR TAKING UP YOUR TIME i needed to spiel
cringing at this post whilst I'm writing it and that usually doesn't happen until a week later

Moving On

Helping Andy with his mman1300 problems instead of doing my own mman2400 problems wtf 

why do I feel like ranking John Mayer songs when I have to get up in 4 hours

when Amy is bored and starts animatedly messaging someone I don't want to talk to HAHAHAHAHAH SHE WAS ENCOURAGING THEM its a no from me //also I'm reading back on my old blog posts and I think I should start putting more effort into whatever this is

0 comments:

Post a Comment