Saturday 4 March 2017

guys wtf I'm 19

I feel older and more tired. I'm tired and running on very little sleep plus my body hasn't recovered from last night and I need to mark my selective for the LAST FUCKING TIME EVER TONIGHT SO HERE GOES IMMA TRY PUMP THIS POST OUT IN A GIF-Y

side note I used to hate people who kept too many secrets I can think of one person rn and I think I'm turning into one of them

Friday (3/3)

Woke up at Amy's, watched The House Bunny which was fucking hilarious. Marked whilst listening to Divide, then in the arvo we left the house to meet up with the rest of the misfits at Town Hall Event. I got a bull ring piercing
Eugene had already bought tickets for us because she got there super early and was stuck in an internet cafe watching Mei play League HAHAHA. Got a free Chatime because birthday and Michelle served me. She doesn't play badminton anymore because apparently she got into a fight with the other badminton kids and dat mek me sad. ANYWAY we all (being Eug, Amy, Stephen, Feng and FD) went in to the cinema to watch Logan and collectively really liked it.

Then we went to Myung Jang for dinner and the food was so good and basically we started with two lemon sojus then we got like plain soju, some apple soju and I just kept ordering soju and before we knew it Amy was screaming about how Eugene ate tomatoes like apples
everyone was chucking the yellow radishes onto me and I stuck them onto the window behind me to make two eyeballs, and people were getting bit and we were all messes.
Then we stumbled to Darling Harbour the whole process of getting there is like a blank spot in my mind. We played on the swings and the flying fox and screamed so fucking much. 
 Sent these to my Focus College coworker can someone shoot me
Look I am not a sad drunk for once! Look at those wide smiles and narrow eyes.

FD and Feng got me some fresh kicks :DDDDD I can't post the snap feng took cus I'm wearing ratchet pants and holding a random bra.

Saturday

Woke up at 7 to mark (probably still tipsy) and Feng helped a lot ty ty ty. Then went to work and died from exhaustion 9:20 - 5:30 trying to teach my class of 22 in two different rooms 

Had KBBQ with fam for birthday celebration! photos on my mum's fb go see

 appreciation

So feckin' good every song on this album is so good I love them all. I love "What Do I Know" the most right now especially the beat and I was like why do I like this so much and then my sister was like because it sounds like George Ezra HAHAHAHA I don't have enough time to rant about my love for this album but I can't its just too good

********************
MOVIE STUFF
********************

not gonna lie I want to watch this

Logan (2017)

Dir. James Mangold
I should've re-watched the other X-Men/Wolverine movies before this.....

I liked it! Some parts I felt like laughing when I shouldn't have. Hugh Jackman is getting really old which is great for this role. I loved the girl SCREAM IN SPANISH YOU SOUND SO FUCKING ANNOYING BUT KEEP GOING WE LOVE IT

There was a lot going on but nothing felt inessential. Action was pretty good. CGI could've been better. FD and Feng laughed at the fat black boy running.

A wild fucking ride.

The House Bunny (2008)

Dir. Fred Wolf
THIS WAS THE FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER IDC THAT ITS GOT A 5.5 ON IMDB IT WAS SO GOOD LMAO

THE BEST PART WAS THE DEEP VOICE ANNA FARRIS DID WHEN SHE WAS TRYING TO REMEMBER NAMES I DIED EVERY TIME

0 comments:

Post a Comment