Wednesday 8 March 2017

efface moi

(Me at 2:30 am yesterday) Have to get up in 4 hours but instead of going to sleep I'm making gifsets............

I'm getting annoyed at people so easily these days like can u just listen to what I'm saying

Saw Ms Ma in the morning today whilst I was buying pie at Central lmao. Said hi and bye because my awkward ass can't really come up with anything better. She still remembers my name...I hope Jack and Jill are doing well xx 

I still remember in year 7 when I wrapped my scarf around my head to "look like a terrorist" and shot her with a nerf gun. Omg Vietnam flashbacks I remember not getting 100% on my French test in year 7 because I spelt stylo bille wrong I had an extra 'l'

Also tbt that time in year 9 I got 92% in my maths test and cried and had to be comforted.
If you need breakfast/lunch before uni I highly recommend the beef, bacon and cheese pie from the cafe a couple shops down from Gong Cha. It's $5 but honestly the best pie I have ever had. I mean I only have frozen pies to compare it to really but whatever ITS HOT AND SAUCY AND FILLED WITH HUGE BEEF CHUNKSSSSSS. 

Boring Uni Stuff

MMAN2130 tute-lab is quite fun. We're just learning how to use solidworks and its pretty easy so far. Well we literally opened the program and did the most basic sketch but I'm actually looking forward to this class next week.

Had a WIE afternoon tea for International Women's Day and it was really sad. We had a small table and the foam cups kept falling because of the wind. We had a couple of Subway wraps, pizzas and grapes even though we advertised the event with really pretty high tea photos HAHAHAH. Oh well.

Then went to my math tute and my tutor is one of the lecturers for MATH2019 so he's really good. I still had no clue what he was on about because I kind of am behind 4 hours worth of lectures.......
Just saw Angel Tu at law lib and can I just say the awkwardness is so fucking real I cannot function as a human being what is wrong with me all the time brb dying inside for the rest of the day.
Give me strength to suppress these feelings of inadequacy. 

So now its 3 pm I'm in law lib and have been procrastinating for about 2 hours now. I should start doing my MMAN tute problems. 

I'm starting to get bored of Ed Sheeran's album. Probably because I've been listening to it for 5 days straight ever waking minute of every day. I learnt how to play What Do I Know? and Galway Girl on guitar because they are my absolute favs. Ok I really need to start these fucking tute problems.

[Publishes at 3:10 pm] 
[In a distant galaxy an alien puffs on a cigarette. Clicks read more. A star explodes.] 

********************
MOVIE STUFF
********************

I have truly transported to a higher dimension after seeing the new Song to Song stills.
This movie is already getting the shittest reviews HAHAHAHAHA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! ! ! !! ! !!@ !@!%^"!@$!$!@$!

SONG TO SONG HAS AN AUSTRALIAN RELEASE DATE 20TH APRIL Y'ALL KNOW WHO'S GONNA BE FIRST IN LINE TO WATCH THIS PRETENTIOUS ARTSY BULLSHIT

0 comments:

Post a Comment