Tuesday 14 March 2017

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUU

A Foreword:
In retrospect after writing this post I realise literally no one but me cares. I apologise in advance. What you are about to read is my immediate reaction to the official announcement that Miss Rooney Mara (and also Fincher and Daniel Craig) were not returning for The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo sequel. Canada broke the news to me 10 minutes before my mechanics lecture and I fucking should've been prepared for it because the new director did say on twitter he was going to make a big announcement on Monday. I was so shook I couldn't hear anything Jason was saying to me and I just wanted to cry a lot. I am obviously a lot more calm now but I keep feeling sadness every time I think about it and I keep rewatching the trailer and I may or may not have just bought the bluray. 

I remember my actions in slow motion: I was standing outside the lecture doors on Level 2 of Law Library (after seeing Reynold from Masterchef PDAing with his gf??) just casually checking my phone and then I see her message and my heart literally sinks and I go onto twitter to get confirmation from the director and I just send a lot of fucks and omgs

Here we go:
-------------------------------------------------------
This is tragic on so many levels and everyone saw it coming but most of us still had hope and now its been like trashed and my heart can't deal with this. Lisbeth is my all-time favourite movie heroine there I fucking said it take my house take my bed TAKE MY HAIR OFF MY FUCKING HEAD you aren't taking Lisbeth from me

1. GWTDT WAS ACTUALLY A GOOD MOVIE

David Fincher is a genius and anyone who says otherwise can go suck an echidna's dick

2. IT DID RELATIVELY WELL AT THE BOX OFFICE

THE ONLY REASON THEY DIDN'T HAVE FINCHER AND ROONEY CONTINUE WITH THE NEXT ONES IS BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO MAKE IT CHEAPER!!! THE FIRST ONE COST $90 MILLION TO MAKE WITH A BOX OFFICE OF $230 MILLION THAT AINT EVEN FUCKING BAD SONY UR RICH YOU COULD'VE AFFORDED IT HONESTLY WHAT

NOW YOU'RE THINKING OF HIRING NAT PORTMAN/SCARLETT JOHANSSON THEY ARE EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE AND THE SAME AGE/OLDER THAN ROONEY LITERALLY YOUR ARGUMENT IS SO FUCKING INVALID LIKE MORE INVALID THAN AN INVALID AND ITS FUNNY CUS ROONEY WON THE ROLE OVER THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE LIKE WTF???


3. SHE WAS NOMINATED FOR AN OSCAR?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

you ever wonder how fucked in the head Sony is the think there is a better Lisbeth out there? SHE IS LISBETH THERE IS NO ONE ELSE FOR THIS ROLE IT WAS HERS I'M DONE IM SO DONE


4. SHE KEPT HER PIERCINGS IN 

She has been waiting for the fucking sequels for like 6 years now and no one ever tells her anything about it and it's just a mess and she must be so sad I'm honestly shook thinking about what could've been
PLEASE SOMEONE GO GIVE HER SOME DRUGS SO SHE CAN SLEEP THROUGH THE NEXT DECADE AND LOSE ALL HER MEMORIES SHE MUST HAVE PTSD "ITS OBVIOUSLY A CHARACTER AND AN EXPERIENCE I HOLD VERY CLOSE" IM FUCKING DONE "BUT I HAD STILL BEEN HOLDING OUT A LITTLE BIT OF HOPE" GIRLY SO WERE WE. SO WERE WE. 


TWITTER IS AS OUTRAGED AS I AM SO MANY PPL ARE DISAPPOINTED I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS BULLSHIT I FOUND OUT LIKE 15 MINUTES BEFORE MY LECTURE AND NOW I CAN'T FUNCTION AND I HAVE WORK TO DO BUT EVERYTHING JUST SUCKS I'M DONE --> JASON AND STEPHEN ARE ON EITHER SIDE OF ME LIKE WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GIRL









how do????????????????????

PRAY AND HOPE THIS MOVIE CRASHES AND BURNS AND MAKES A LOSS AT THE BOX OFFICE AND EVERYONE WHO IS IN IT LOSES THEIR CAREERS

thats that on that

Edit: that wasn't actually that on that because I made a part 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment